Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By onefm
  • 1 Post By onefm

Thread: New to HGH & Need Help with Dosing

onefm is offline Associate Member

New to HGH & Need Help with Dosing

Ok, so I've had many years of good cycling in the past, and since I am now 40+, I am only on TRT anymore. I have decided to start an HGH program mainly for just overall wellness. I have ordered some verified & tested product, and I'd like to make sure I get the dosing correct. Some itemized details:

1. I am planning on running just 1.5 IU ED (maybe 1 day off)
    2. The vials are 25 IU vials (I have 10 vials)
    3. I have vials of 30ml bac water.

I haven't used small insulin pins much other than for pinning HCG in the past. I'd like to know how to reconstitute those vials properly so I can dose properly.

1. How much bac water do I put in the HGH vial to reconstitute correctly?
    2. How much do I draw from the insulin pin to get my 1.5 IU dose?

Any help is appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    I've been thinking about starting hgh as well, for anti aging purposes, so I will be interested in your experience and results.

As far as reconstitution goes, I suggest keeping it simple. Use a 10 to 1 ratio of IU to ml. So for a 25 IU vial, use 2.5 ml of bacstat water. That way, .1 ml equals 1 IU. Get some .3cc or .5cc U100 insulin syringes and you can draw .15 ml for your 1.5 IU dose easily and precisely.
    Well that makes sense. I just wanted to make sure I will get it right. I will try to log any results and report back. I should be getting some overall well-being effects with the 1.5 IU ED. Maybe also give my TRT an extra edge.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    Man, it can't hurt! I think this is your first hgh run, right? How did you come to the 1.5 IU dosage? Just curious because like I said, it's on my radar.
    Yea, first run with HGH. I'll be doing it along with 300mg of test a week. From everything I've read and understood, 1-2 IUs every day is the common dosing for anti-aging and overall wellness. I've seen good results from people 40+ with 1.5 IUs, so that's where I am going to start.
    Cylon357 likes this.

charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by onefm View Post
    Yea, first run with HGH. I'll be doing it along with 300mg of test a week. From everything I've read and understood, 1-2 IUs every day is the common dosing for anti-aging and overall wellness. I've seen good results from people 40+ with 1.5 IUs, so that's where I am going to start.
    1.5 would be 15 on the slin pin. Just multiply by 10 fir the 10:1 ratio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information