Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By JuliusPleaser

Thread: Made my choice and I'm goin IN

JuliusPleaser is offline Senior Member

Made my choice and I'm goin IN

Ok, for two weeks I've been researching about which peptides one should take to even get close to exogenous HGH, or if Lr3 is the holy grail to muscle growth and fat loss, and the answer is, no. However, for someone like me (36) and I've had my IGF levels tests at one point as low at 111, I have no doubt that peptides will optimize my natural pulses and so I decided to buy bulk and do it for 5 months straight.

I decided to go with Ipamorelin + Mod Grf (aka CJC w/o dac). I have purchased 10 vials of a 5mg/5mg blend from Peptide Sciences. I have taken this blend before, but only a month which isn't long enough. But the first shot I ever took, I felt the flush and everything I needed to feel, so I know it's legit. But like HGH, this must be taken for a while to truly see the results.

I will be taking this combo of Ipam/Mod at 100mcg, 4x a day. Yes this much pinning is annoying, however, because these peptides must be taken on an empty stomach, it will force me to be more strict on my diet and stop my night eating.

I will take my first shot AM upon waking; have my coffee, then go work out; second PWO; third before dinner, last before bed. Apparently, each pulse lasts 3hrs and thus I will have covered 12hrs of GH output.

Each vial will last 12.5 days, thus I will need 2 vials per month, but I will doing the 5/2 split—which is done not to save money, but to avoid desensitization of these peptides. This will actually extend the use of these vials. So my 5 months straight would be much longer, approximately 5 weeks longer if I'm doing the math right. Also, I spoke to their customer service and they said each vial will last 30 days when reconstituted with bac water. There is no need to freeze them (as I have done before) to ensure potency.

The 10 vials at Peptide Science cost $700 dollars as a bulk deal, but with the "WINTER2021" discount code were only $630. They also give you a free 30ml of bac water with any orders that are final at $300. This peptide stack is much cheaper than getting Chinese generic and obviously pharm grade GH. Now to see if it will be effective or even close, and if is all worth it... well, I've read plenty of positive reviews from people all over the internet, but everyone is different. Only way to find out is executing this protocol. Since my IGF 1 levels suck when I last checked, I'm sure it will be, for me at least.

I am currently taking 200mg cyp and 200mg tren right now—tren is known to jack up IGF 1 levels—but this cycle will only last 8 weeks, then I will return to TRT (100mg) as I continue to do my peptide regiment. Since I love tren, I will be cycling on and off tren all year probably, with proper time off, whilst jacking my test back to 200mg when I do the tren.

So that's the plan gents.
    Cylon357 and Chark like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    Subbed. I will be interested in seeing how the long term effects are. I do like Peptide Sciences products.

Do slightly disagree on the cost savings, though. I'm sitting here looking at 10x25IU Toptrope for $350 from a shop (see what I did there? ). That's 250 IU of HGH. Taken at 2 IU a day, 5 days a week, that would be enough to last a full 25 weeks or just one week short of 6 months. I can't help but think that 2 IU HGH will bring more benefit than the peps alone would. And you have saved a bit of coin. Now, if you wanted to take that $200 you saved and spend it on those peps, running the peps at night and hgh in the morning.... That seems like the best of both worlds!

Yeah, I have been thinking about HGH but haven't pulled the trigger yet, though dang it, man, this conversation may have convinced me to get it done lol!

PS - not a rep, get nothing for any brands / suppliers I may have mentioned.
    I've done Riptropins, and Hygetropins when they were actually good for 5iu A DAY. I even got norditropins before, but were expensive as hell. Both routes are expensive. My buddy who was giving me advice told me to take 10ius a day for Elitropin (black top generics) when they were the best UGL at the time. But that is basically buying 3 kits for a month.

Also, there is no reason to take exogenous GH 5/2 because you cannot be desensitized to it. Thing is, if the GH is made in a bad way, your body will eventually create anti-bodies and eventually it will be rendered useless. Take you kits ED

It will interfere with your natural pulse if you take it at bed, but you won't desensitize to it like peptides. But you natural pulse at bed would be nothing compared to exogenous GH.

Thread Information