Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Hoss34
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By Hoss34

Thread: What should I get?

Hoss34 is offline Junior Member

What should I get?

So I been making calls and a found a few HRT clinics that will prescribe me HGH and IGF-1. I was surprised to find the IGF-1 to be about 1/4 of the price of HGH. It was also explained to me that the IGF-1 can be compounded with CJG 1295/iPamorelin. My question is what should I get and why? Also and keep in mind I have not spoken with the doctors directly yet, but I should be able to get the HGH at 2.5 to 3 IUs per day and IGF-1 at 25mcg. Are these daily levels worth the investment? Of course I am looking for muscle gain.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    If it weren't cost prohibitive, I would opt for GH. How old are you?
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

I'll be 40 in a couple months. Why do you prefer the GH?

Quote Originally Posted by Hoss34 View Post
    I'll be 40 in a couple months. Why do you prefer the GH?
    At my age (56), I feel it is more beneficial than any IGF-1 that I've ever run. Ask them if you can try a run on the IGF-1 and then if you don't feel much from it, switch to GH.

Is the GH a generic or pharma? Not that there isn't good generic GH, but if it is generic you can probably get it cheaper yourself.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    At my age (56), I feel it is more beneficial than any IGF-1 that I've ever run. Ask them if you can try a run on the IGF-1 and then if you don't feel much from it, switch to GH.

Is the GH a generic or pharma? Not that there isn't good generic GH, but if it is generic you can probably get it cheaper yourself.
    It's all pharma grade. I've already asked and I can switch between the two as I see fit. I'd like to try generic, but I'm not comfortable with the sources I have. Guess I can always try, but I have no baseline to refer to so I know I'm getting full strength GH. I'm up for any suggestions as this is my first attempt with growth.
    Testie likes this.

If it were me, I would definitely do a baseline IGF-1 if the clinic hasn't already pulled that panel, and opt for GH to start since it's pharmaceutical grade. Then you have an idea of your response should you decide to try generic GH at a later date.
    Nice that they will let you switch between IGF-1 and pharma GH. It gives you options to explore!
    Hoss34 likes this.

Sounds good. My baseline off GH is 188. So I'll keep track when I get bloods done. I appreciate the feedback...
    almostgone likes this.

Thread Information