Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By almostgone

Thread: Is my HGH legit? Blood work-

yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Is my HGH legit? Blood work-

I have been running hgh for about 3 months now. I have been injecting 4ius sub-q every morning. In my state you can’t do your own blood work, but I was able to get my doctor to run an igf-1 lab with my most recent blood work.

I injected roughly 6ius two hours before having my blood drawn. My igf-1 was 326 (range 82-244). Is it safe to say my hgh is legit? Or could there be any other reason why my igf-1 is elevated? Unfortunately I do not have baseline numbers to go off of but I figured that the chance of it being high naturally were zero.

I was not taking mk-677 or any other supplements. I also am not currently on any aas or trt. And do you think that igf-1 level is good enough to build new muscle tissue? Or does it need to be much higher?

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Probably needed a baseline, yeahbuddy, to make a solid decision. Also remember everyone responds a little differently.

Naturally with no GH or supplementation other than TRT, I am just over the top of the IGF-1 range and 1.8 iu of Serostim puts me in the low 400s. I want to say the upper end of the IGF-1 range for my age is in the low 200s.

If I had to guess I would say yours is potentially legit or possibly slightly impure. It's very difficult to give a solid answer without your baseline numbers.

What brand are you using?
    MakoShark likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I agree that a baseline would have been the way to go. Unfortunately I was worried I wouldn’t be able to talk my doctor into testing my igf-1 more than once without a medical reason. I figured it would be similar to testosterone in the sense that there wouldn’t be much of a chance of it coming back high, unless I was supplementing with it.

I know aas will raise igf but, I came off all aas about 2 months ago to recover and get my wife pregnant, and my testosterone is extremely low at the moment, verified with the same blood work.

So I can’t think of any reason why it would be high? I’m 32 years old so I’m certainly not young.

I am using optiropin HGH. Supposedly they are legit and have independent tests done regularly to prove it.

Thread Information