Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By MakoShark

Thread: New to GH

Str8diezel is offline Junior Member

New to GH

So I have been toying with the idea of using some GH. Ive used plenty of gear and have always had good results but i have been thinking about trying some GH but i am not sure where to start or what to use, can anyone give a brother some pointers?

Im 29, 5'7" sitting at 210 with about 18%bf right now due to a little bulk.

I want to gain lean mass, i am looking to run the GH with the hopes of leaning my bulk out and gaining lean mass and strength.

Any and all advice is appreciated!

Now there are so many different compounds is there like one certain one for gains or weight loss or is there a certain one i would want for any specific reasons?

Alright, thanks man! Definitely helped alot

MakoShark is offline New Member
    As usual, Cylon is spot on. You’ll want to slowly find your “sweet spot.” Start low and work your way up. For me it’s 4iu per day split into 2 2iu doses. I’ve recently started trying out 5iu per day.

Unless you get pharma grade ($$$$$) then I’d say every source is going to affect you differently as Cylon mentioned.

You can use HGH to aid your bulk but temper your expectations to bulk solely with GH unless you plan on using it for a long long time. It will most assuredly help you recover and keep your gains lean as long as your diet and training are on point.

Also know that while HGH “gets to work” immediately, you may not see or feel results for a few weeks. You’ll certainly start seeing yourself lean out and you’ll get the classic water retention sides in about 3-5 weeks if you stick to it depending on your dosage.
    Cylon357 and Str8diezel like this.

Thread Information