Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By redz

Thread: GH - Zero Carb

Killah_Keith is offline Junior Member

GH - Zero Carb

On the 1st of the year I am starting my 1 year long stint of GH.

I'm going to start with 1-IU every morning. And 1-IU before bed. Ideally, I will keep it this way for the entire year. All 365 days.

I will also be starting my "lean bulk" as of the first. I will be on a TRT dose of testosterone only (180mg/week). NOTHING ELSE.

The first 8 weeks of my bulk will be done at zero carb consuming around 4, 000 calories a day. Not for any other specific reason then I enjoy doing this.

My question is, since I will not be using insulin or consuming carbohydrates. Will I still be reaping the benefits of the GH?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How old are you? That dosing will likely be dissapointing. I’ve been running 5ius Ed since February and I am pleased with the results.

Killah_Keith is offline Junior Member

I prefer low dose. I'm not looking to put on alot of tissue.

Just looking for a little extra fat burn, recovery, and anti aging benefits.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yeah it might give a bit of anti-aging. Don’t think much fat loss at that dose though. I don’t think splitting the dose will be of much benefit at that dose. I’m also 38, I actually would like to go a bit higher than 5 ius but I need to get a nice stash going again. I don’t think hgh is really for mass until 8-10 ius per day
    Testie likes this.

rampage1 is offline New Member
    i would also up the dose to at least 4iu daily skip the pm dose since your body makes its own gh at night so by taking gh at night you stop your bodies process producing gh there are many medical studies to review prior to taking gh i always do my research prior to injecting my body also i see no reason for gh until your in your 30s

poppz is offline Senior Member
    Insulin is normally done along with hgh?

rampage1 is offline New Member

not really

Quote Originally Posted by poppz View Post
    Insulin is normally done along with hgh?
    insulin is a tricky compound that could cause real damage if. you do not get the dosage right or death you really have to be at the top of your game and have knowledge with this. at the pro level its acceptable they have knowledgeable people and doctors for advise we only have each other not saying some guys do not understand the compound of insulin but if death may occur but knowledge is king in this case be careful body weight and age are a huge factor in the dose needed. i know more guys that DO NOT. use insulin than do.
    Last edited by rampage1; 02-28-2022 at 06:47 PM.

Testie is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Killah_Keith View Post
    On the 1st of the year I am starting my 1 year long stint of GH.

I'm going to start with 1-IU every morning. And 1-IU before bed. Ideally, I will keep it this way for the entire year. All 365 days.

I will also be starting my "lean bulk" as of the first. I will be on a TRT dose of testosterone only (180mg/week). NOTHING ELSE.

The first 8 weeks of my bulk will be done at zero carb consuming around 4, 000 calories a day. Not for any other specific reason then I enjoy doing this.

My question is, since I will not be using insulin or consuming carbohydrates. Will I still be reaping the benefits of the GH?
    Hey Brother I’ve used gh a bit but in larger doses, in my opinion it takes a bit higher dose than what your planning to really have any noticeable affect, just my experience also I’m not sure about a bulk with zero carbs, once again just my experience but it takes carbs to bulk even a lean bulk, but I don’t know everything by any stretch so if you have had some success with 0 carbs rock on

Thread Information