Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Cylon357
  • 1 Post By Fiskevatten
  • 2 Post By lovbyts

Thread: Mk 677 and fertility

Conrad1980 is offline Junior Member

Mk 677 and fertility

I am a 42 year old man who is thinking of starting with a small dose of mk 677 and cardarine.
    I plan to start with 10mg mk 677 per day.

The most important thing is that the mk 677 has no effect on testosterone and sperm quality.
    My wife and I are on IVF and after a few rounds and a lot of time I am a little impatient.
    She is now the problem and the reason why we go to IVF, but I can not ruin anything.
    Thinking of taking blood values ​​before and after starting.

What are the blood tests for Growth Hormones called?

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    It is not clear what you are asking. What is it you want to check? Fertility? LH and FSH, maybe sperm count. Testosterone ? Get total and free t. Growth hormone ? You can test both GH and IGF-1.
    lovbyts likes this.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Conrad1980 View Post
    I am a 42 year old man who is thinking of starting with a small dose of mk 677 and cardarine.
    I plan to start with 10mg mk 677 per day.

The most important thing is that the mk 677 has no effect on testosterone and sperm quality.
    My wife and I are on IVF and after a few rounds and a lot of time I am a little impatient.
    She is now the problem and the reason why we go to IVF, but I can not ruin anything.
    Thinking of taking blood values ​​before and after starting.

What are the blood tests for Growth Hormones called?
    Why not just wait until after all the IVF stuff is done before doing anything. As much as IVF cost $$$$$ why do anything that could risk more delays.

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    It is not clear what you are asking. What is it you want to check? Fertility? LH and FSH, maybe sperm count. Testosterone? Get total and free t. Growth hormone? You can test both GH and IGF-1.
    I'm mostly used to blood tests for steroids . lh fsh testo and shbg. For growth hormones, I do not know what it is called at the doctor and I just go to a lab, tick a list of values ​​on blood tests and deliver, then I get sent an answer by email.

It's because IVF has been going on for several years, I'm starting to get impatient. I can not destroy ivf, but have a little low Testo measured 11 and want a little more energy in everyday life. Had it not been for ivf, I would have put myself on TRT and maybe a little mk 677 as well

It's because IVF has been going on for several years, I'm starting to get impatient. I can not destroy ivf, but have a little low Testo measured 11 and want a little more energy in everyday life. Had it not been for ivf, I would have put myself on TRT and maybe a little mk 677 as well
    May I ask why its taking years? My wife and I are in the beginning process of IVF more or less and I know it's $$$$. I cant imagine keep paying for years.

Fiskevatten is offline Member
    My two cents are that if you want to have a family, do not touch anything. MK677 will shut you down, and TRT will shut you down.
    You can get a baby even on cycle, but I would suspect it´s rare tbh.
    My own swimmers right now are extremely few and those there hardly move. Another factor, which I am not well-read on, but would
    be extremely careful about is the risk of getting a baby with "complications".

When you are ready to start a family, you want to play all the cards right to create a as healthy environment as possible, especially
    if you guys have a hard time.
    Jumping on something now will most definitely (probably) kill all your chances until you stop...

My closest friends had similar issues and it's not uncommon to struggle. However, there are so many ways that you can try.
    While it is exhausting to say the least (depressing), I would say it's worth it if the plan is to have a family, since the alternative
    can create distance in the relationship.
    In my friends case, they struggled horribly for 6 years. The answer believe it or not was him stopping masturbation and eating zinc.
    It was so simple that they didn't even think about it, but it increased the sperm count enough to accomplish the goal.
    Wasted years of money and time on medical trials (which often do work = recommended).

In this case I read that she is the cause, but if you jump on something it will pause that entirely, be ready for that.
    Me personally would not go that road, instead ask the others who had similar struggles here for advice. There are a few posts
    regarding this here on the forum.
    lovbyts likes this.

Should not have taken years now. We got a boy in 2016 on the first Ivf attempt. So 2 years later the lady wants 1 more. We are probably now on our 6th attempt. We have had 2 attempts and then a few months break to try again. Yes, it costs a lot of money with several attempts. Let's hope you do not have to have so many attempts.

Maybe best to leave everything alone. Thought for a while about clomid and Hcg , to increase the testo a bit.
    Mk 677 should not affect the testicles or LH AND fsh, but then there is something about everything affecting something in the whole body.

Du er vel svensk? Leste plutselig om stymen. Erstatter hcg på en måte?
    Får vel vente med alt til dama har brukt opp alle pengene på Ivf
    https://vev.icu/stymen-60-tabs-made-...-free-shipping

Blog Entries
    Have you looked at HMG in addition or maybe instead of HCG ? Enclomiphene is reported to be a "better clomid". Take a look at that instead of clomid if you decide to go that route.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiskevatten View Post

My closest friends had similar issues and it's not uncommon to struggle. However, there are so many ways that you can try.
    While it is exhausting to say the least (depressing), I would say it's worth it if the plan is to have a family, since the alternative
    can create distance in the relationship.
    In my friends case, they struggled horribly for 6 years. The answer believe it or not was him stopping masturbation and eating zinc.
    It was so simple that they didn't even think about it, but it increased the sperm count enough to accomplish the goal.
    Wasted years of money and time on medical trials (which often do work = recommended).
    So how many times a day did he have to cut back to? Asking for a friend.
    Cylon357 and Fiskevatten like this.

hmg is way too expensive. here in norway a pen with 250mg costs 6500kr. the wife took the whole few days before ivf. For men, a smaller dose is probably used over time with hcg , but this will probably be far too expensive. I do not get it printed either and no one except doctors sells this.
    Thought a bit about Hcg and clomid, but I'm not the problem. Thought mk677 for my own part. Hcg clomid does not increase testosterone levels much, does it? but what I choose to do ksn not affect my fertility in any negative way.

every 3 days has heg heard. more often you will not have collected the maximum number of spare cells. rarely enough that the system does not rot

Blog Entries
    hmg is way too expensive. here in norway a pen with 250mg costs 6500kr. the wife took the whole few days before ivf. For men, a smaller dose is probably used over time with hcg , but this will probably be far too expensive. I do not get it printed either and no one except doctors sells this.
    Thought a bit about Hcg and clomid, but I'm not the problem. Thought mk677 for my own part. Hcg clomid does not increase testosterone levels much, does it? but what I choose to do ksn not affect my fertility in any negative way.
    Clomid or enclomiphene can increase your natural test production significantly if you are secondary. 2 to 3x is what I have been able to get from clomid, expecting similar from enclo. This is the way to go to preserve fertility, but again only works if you are secondary. And enclomiphene is the better choice over clomid.

Hcg is suppressive in the long run, so hcg mono therapy is really either a short term thing, or a precursor to TRT.

S-TSH 3,3 0,20 - 4,0 mU/L Ja
    S-Fritt T4 18,0 11,0 - 23,0 pmol/L Ja
    S-FSH 3 1 - 12 U/L Ja
    S-LH 4 1 - 10 U/L Ja
    S-Testosteron 14 8 - 35 nmol/L Ja
    S-SHBG 30 8 - 60 nmol/L Ja

The values ​​are not too bad, but I want to boost the testosterone a bit. Now I do not have values ​​on sperm quality, but they are a bit low. Laid off sterile. I'm probably more Primary than Secondary.

Blog Entries
    S-TSH 3,3 0,20 - 4,0 mU/L Ja
    S-Fritt T4 18,0 11,0 - 23,0 pmol/L Ja
    S-FSH 3 1 - 12 U/L Ja
    S-LH 4 1 - 10 U/L Ja
    S-Testosteron 14 8 - 35 nmol/L Ja
    S-SHBG 30 8 - 60 nmol/L Ja

The values ​​are not too bad, but I want to boost the testosterone a bit. Now I do not have values ​​on sperm quality, but they are a bit low. Laid off sterile. I'm probably more Primary than Secondary.
    Why do you think that? Lower LH with lower Test is usually a sign of secondary. High LH and lower Test would be the give away for primary.

In other words, in secondary, LH and Test go up or down together. In primary, LH can be elevated with no accompanying rise in Test. These are general rules, not written in stone, but pretty good guidelines overall.

Blog Entries
    And I think you are trying to do two things.

1 preserve your fertility
    2 get a little Test boost

If that's the case, you should look at enclomiphene. You have other options when fertility is not a concern, but right now, enclo is your best bet.

Thanks for reply. I can only get regular clomid. is it completely impossible that test can ha down. overstimulates fsh and lh? fsh lh is now a bit low

maybe i'm drinking a little too much alcohol. Are not large quantities but. drink often but not so much at a time. alcohol lowers testosterone levels , but how? lowers lh fsh? increases estrogen? lowers growth hormone .? will lh and fsh be able to go up, if I cut alcohol?

do you know what is the difference between novladex and clomid to increase lh oh fsh? In Norway, novladex is prescribed to infertile men. clomid for women on ivf. seems like clomid and hcg are used for HRT in most countries ..

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    Clomid or enclomiphene can increase your natural test production significantly if you are secondary. 2 to 3x is what I have been able to get from clomid, expecting similar from enclo. This is the way to go to preserve fertility, but again only works if you are secondary. And enclomiphene is the better choice over clomid.

Hcg is suppressive in the long run, so hcg mono therapy is really either a short term thing, or a precursor to TRT.
    How much clomid would you take? 50mg or 25mg every day? I can not get hold of the enclomiphene, but I have clomid lying around.

Blog Entries
    How much clomid would you take? 50mg or 25mg every day? I can not get hold of the enclomiphene, but I have clomid lying around.
    I have settled on 12.5mg daily, but you could start at 25mg EOD and see how you respond to that.

Thread Information