Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Cylon357

Thread: 2iu/Day - When are where?

Killah_Keith is offline Junior Member

2iu/Day - When are where?

Just ordered 6 months worth at 2iu a day. Plan on doing one year without missing a single day.

What I'm undecided on is splitting the dose between a.m. and p.m., full dose fasted in the morning, or full dose directly before bed.

Also, injection site? Does site injection at the fattiest part of your body makes sense? (If one is looking for lipolysis/fat loss benefits)

I stay decently lean (10-14%) year round, but have the most meat around the midsection just behind my obliques. Looking at this area for injection site.

Or does none of this even matter and I should do what's most convenient?

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Injection site is of no importance with HGH. It does not promote localized fat loss. There might be one compound that does, but not HGH. Anyhow, where ever you can inject sub-q is good to go.

Dosing.... I like to inject my anti-aging doses (presently 1iu typically, up to 2 if I feel froggy that day) in the AM upon waking, then waiting about 30 minutes before eating anything. I have to wait for my throid meds, so it isn't a big deal. My rationale is that HGH has a short half life (like 3 hours), so by the time I'm getting ready for bed, it is out of my system and the natural nightly surge can occur.

Note that it is possible I am so far off base that the base is a tiny dot on the horizon.

But that is my thinking anyhow. I have blood work coming up right at the end of the year and am checking IGF-1 levels so maybe it will show something interesting.

Note that I have injected in the PM to see if it made any difference. I only did it once so far, and have gone back to AM dosing, so I really can't say that I have given PM dosing a fair shake.
    Buggy2hot likes this.

Thread Information