Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By redz
  • 1 Post By almostgone

Thread: HGH not fully disolving?

hartmann is offline New Member

HGH not fully disolving?

Hi

I am using hgh for the first time, reconstructing it with bacteriostatic sodium chloride. I notice a couple of things that worry me:

1) After mixing, the powder does not completely dissolve. (see attached photo)

2) After the second day of subcutaneous injection, I feel a slight pain in the injection site. I never had this before with subcutaneous injections of hcg .

Any idea? Do you think the hgh is fake or damaged?
    Is the pain normal?

Thanks in advance guys

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hgh_1.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	461.4 KB 
ID:	181607

hartmann is offline New Member
    Also, this is how the powder looks...

It looks a bit broken to me... what do you think?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	close-up.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	633.0 KB 
ID:	181609
    Last edited by hartmann; 01-22-2022 at 11:19 PM.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    The powder does look a little odd to me, but I only have experience with like 3 vendors hgh products. It might just be that they use different binders than I have seen.

How long after you reconstituted the HGH did you take that pic? It can take a few hours to blend completely. I would NOT inject anything that looked like that, BTW and possibly stating the obvious. Also, have you used this source for anything else before?

Pain at injection site can be normal or a serious problem. How much pain are we talking about? Any redness, heat or swelling?

Finally, are you sure about the BSC you are using?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Not a good sign. Many generics are fakes unfortunately. More are fake than real which is why you need to really do your home work before buying hgh. There are only 2 generic suppliers that I trust Opti and the Provider.
    Cylon357 and hartmann like this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Not a good sign. Many generics are fakes unfortunately. More are fake than real which is why you need to really do your home work before buying hgh. There are only 2 generic suppliers that I trust Opti and the Provider.
    I wonder... is there any need to go with generics right now? The cost of the 100iu kits of Eurotropin and Omnitrope (as examples) are pretty close to generic.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you can get pharma grade for a close price than of course go for it. That is not the case for me and I run 5.5ius/day so I have to stick with generics. I’ve never seen pharm grade for even 3-4 times what I pay for my black tops through the provider.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    If you can get pharma grade for a close price than of course go for it. That is not the case for me and I run 5.5ius/day so I have to stick with generics. I’ve never seen pharm grade for even 3-4 times what I pay for my black tops through the provider.
    When I say "branded", I don't mean like Pfizer. I'm thinking brands like Euro Phamacies Eurotropin. Do you think those are just generics that are re-labeled? They could be, I guess, we never really know in this game.

Blog Entries
    And to add on, yeah true US FDA certified pharma grade is expensive as hell. Unless someone is making 7 figures a year, IDK how they afford it in any quantity.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    The powder does look a little odd to me, but I only have experience with like 3 vendors hgh products. It might just be that they use different binders than I have seen.

How long after you reconstituted the HGH did you take that pic? It can take a few hours to blend completely. I would NOT inject anything that looked like that, BTW and possibly stating the obvious. Also, have you used this source for anything else before?

Pain at injection site can be normal or a serious problem. How much pain are we talking about? Any redness, heat or swelling?

Finally, are you sure about the BSC you are using?
    I agree. Serostim is always a nicely lyophilized wafer. Also, another GH brand, Eutropin ( different from Eurotropin), is always a solid wafer.

The picture looks like the bulk non-lyophilized GH that was on the market in the early 2000's. It was crap. Another possibility is the GH is 192aa? Some people don't tolerate it well, other seem to handle it just fine.
    Cylon357 likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Mike mixes crystal clear and goes in smooth with no pain at all. Omnitrope Dr. Prescribe stuff. It’s like sippin on a fresh bottle of Fiji water

rampage1 is offline New Member
    i agree it looks like it was not vacuum sealed ,it looks packed . i use bacteriostatic water, i have been using the same vendor for 5 years never an issue and as far as pain im guessing its not sterile. redz is correct generic is the way most go due to the cost the pharma grade is way to costly i also use 5 to 6 iu daily, but have gone as high as 10 iu during contest prep i understand many do not use gh close to contest time but it works for me my vendor has treated me very well we have a friendship over the last 5 years when he came to the usa he staid with me for a few days so there is a mutual trust sorry for the rant but redz is correct

Thread Information