Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By tarmyg

Thread: Is insulin needed for high GH doses

CowNips97 is offline New Member

Is insulin needed for high GH doses

Asking if insulin is indeed if running high GH doses around 16-18iu legit Humatrope straight for the pharmacy per day for a deficient young adult? Not asking on how to use insulin since those basic steps would be mapped out

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    16-18 IU/day? Is that a typo?

CowNips97 is offline New Member
    No typo all legit

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Alright. I am not sure how to read your question so I'll answer it as written.

The normal dosage for a person with an actual deficiency is 1.2 - 1.8 UI. Not sure where you got that number from but unless you are trying to grow a second dick that is a ridiculous amount.

Just a random comment also. I ran 4 IU of GH from the pharmacy while living in India and the cost for that was nothing crazy but still ~$600/month. You would be spending ~$3000/month. Also, not insane but pretty high.

What is the question behind the question here? What are you trying to achieve?
    lovbyts likes this.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I wouldn’t suggest that dose.

Iranon is offline Associate Member
    That dose is higher then most IFBB pros use. That dose is crazy and irresponsible.

powerliftmike is online now ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by CowNips97 View Post
    Asking if insulin is indeed if running high GH doses around 16-18iu legit Humatrope straight for the pharmacy per day for a deficient young adult? Not asking on how to use insulin since those basic steps would be mapped out
    Endogenous is like ~<2iu/qd. If you are taking that much hgh, and it is real (some third world pharmacies carry fake gear), then extremely likely you will need insulin . Bloodwork can be a guide but you likely need to use a basal insulin, like insulin glargine, and start low and titrate up using a glucometer or continuous glucose monitor until noctural blood glucose is in the 70-100mg/dL range. If you skip the titration and just go super high with the basal dose from the get-go you can go hypoglycemic in your sleep and that can possibly lead to seizures or coma. If you have a partner that is setting an alarm and testing you every couple hours in your sleep you can be more aggressive with initial dose.

I would caution against this high dose hgh though. If you do maintain that level for a long enough period of time you will build significant insulin resistance and be on a path toward type 2 diabetes, in which case you might require basal insulin or GLP-1 agonists for life...
    Last edited by powerliftmike; 06-18-2022 at 02:45 PM.

Aristimuqoh is offline Junior Member
    I used got stone hands with only 6 iu's a day of legitimate HGH... HGH and Insulin work in very different environments, HGH needs low glucogen in the blood and insulin needs high so if you don't understand that and abuse it with high dosages you would build insulin resistance.
    Last edited by Aristimuqoh; 09-06-2022 at 09:16 AM.

Thread Information