Beefcheeks7 is offline Associate Member

Dropping insulin levels on cut

This is just a question for my knowledge, on a cut how low can you keep your insulin and still make gains or at least maintain the muscle you currently have? I didn't seem to find much info on the subject here but the search bar is also not prime on this site.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Are you referring to how low you can blood glucose levels? If so, most people monitor glucose via a glucometer.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Beefcheeks7 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Are you referring to how low you can blood glucose levels? If so, most people monitor glucose via a glucometer.
    Well yea it's closely related in most people with normal metabolic function, my question is if you regulate insulin to as low as possible you wouldn't store any fat and actually your body would be forced to burn it. Hence certain diabetics can just not inject insulin and they lose weight very quickly but can eat whatever they want . Without insulin there would be no production of fat cells. This is more of something I'm just interested in idk if ill do it on a cut but it has me wanting to know more from people that may have experimented with it.

Thread Information