• 1 Post By Beenonvaca
  • 1 Post By Beenonvaca
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By Cylon357
  • 1 Post By almostgone

Thread: Hcg tested w pregnancy test??

Beenonvaca is offline Junior Member

Hcg tested w pregnancy test??

What is the probability of having a neg result on pregnancy test from dr prescribed hcg , it was 1.5 months since mixed when tested.
    Also just tested some ugl hcg the day after mixing- also negative?
    I was under the impression that a preg test was a good way to test hcg-from what I have read?
    Disappointed if it’s poo!!
    Any input from more experienced users? Thanks

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I've done it numerous times. Be aware that only a very faint line may appear on the pregnancy test, but any line at all is considered a positive.

Don't use the cheapest tests you can find at a Dollar store. Get a fresh test at the pharmacy.

The script HCG that was 6 weeks old may have degraded.

Edit: Make sure you apply a sufficient amount of HCG to completely moisten the test strip.
    Test Monsterone likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

10-4
    Actually I mis spoke the pharma hcg is 2.5 months since mixing.
    I will try again with a more expensive test, I had used a 3 pack from Walgreens it only cost $17?
    Thanks brother

Quote Originally Posted by Beenonvaca View Post
    10-4
    I will try again with a more expensive test, I had used a 3 pack from Walgreens it only cost $17?
    Thanks brother
    The tests from Walgreens should have been adequate if they weren't out of date.
    Cylon357 likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    10-4
    Thanks brother
    At 10 weeks, you are likely to start seeing some degradation in quality. It doesn't mean it won't work for sure, you just might need to inject more to get the same results.
    almostgone likes this.

Thanks Cy- Yea I have actually used up the pharma pregnyl now, I have noticed a considerable drop in libido.
    Not sure but that’s the only thing that has really changed, so I suppose it was doing more than I realized.
    Another frustration- the hcg that tested negative, source hasn’t replied to my emails.
    He came recommended w good credentials, so maybe he’s mia at the moment.
    I suppose I can always stay with my trt doc, they’re charging me out the yanyan for oil tho, at least I know the product is good.✌��
    Cylon357 likes this.

Blog Entries
    Thanks Cy- Yea I have actually used up the pharma pregnyl now, I have noticed a considerable drop in libido.
    Not sure but that’s the only thing that has really changed, so I suppose it was doing more than I realized.
    Another frustration- the hcg that tested negative, source hasn’t replied to my emails.
    I suppose I can always stay with my trt doc, they’re charging me out the yanyan for oil tho, at least I know the product is good.✌��
    Have you added any 19-nors recently, like deca maybe? I don't think the absence of HCG would make a huge difference, but Deca D!ck is Definitely a Downer.

Yes actually I have, so if I’m interested in continuing the 19-nor what should I do to counter the effects, I have gotten used to the youth like libido etc.. ✌��

Yes actually I have, so if I’m interested in continuing the 19-nor what should I do to counter the effects, I have gotten used to the youth like libido etc.. ✌��
    Dostinex or Cabaser/Cabergoline are my DA of choice
    It works quickly and it doesn't take much.

Cy-
    I will certainly look into the recommendation, as always I appreciate your help.
    If you don’t mind me asking, what is your background? Your knowledge is impressive, and seems extensive in hrt and the associated fields of meds! ✌��

Blog Entries
    Cy-
    I will certainly look into the recommendation, as always I appreciate your help.
    If you don’t mind me asking, what is your background? Your knowledge is impressive, and seems extensive in hrt and the associated fields of meds! ✌��
    My background is:

Coming in here 4 years ago not knowing sh!t
    Listening to the experiences and wisdom of the members here
    Reading every gooddang thing I could find
    Sorting through tons of BS
    Sticking myself with various... compounds
    Consuming various... compounds

That's it. You have no limits if your are your own (careful) lab rat!

BTW, that second item is the single best source of information I have found. There is more wisdom in the good stickies and threads here than I have found anywhere else.
    almostgone likes this.

Yea I suppose given the time I will understand it all better, it seems overwhelming at times and I’m not the most patient person but anyho that’s encouraging to know! I have been kinda back tracking and reading more, the hardest part is shuffling thru the bs, but Im starting to pick out some of that, lol ✌��

I recently came across a pros secret potion, it included freeze dried rhino penis! I have not found a source yet, I suppose I will have to book a safari or possibly survey the local zoo, probably most of the penis is actually hooves or tail, I certainly don’t want to inject that crap! Lol
    Cylon357 likes this.

Maybe see if you can source gonadorelin acetate at a price lower than HCG.

If you look around, you may be able to find a domestic supplier of Indian HCG like Hucog or some labs have Chinese HCG for sale. It's always worked well for me.

Very interesting, I had not heard of gonadorelin,
    did a little quick research and it certainly looks like a good alternative to hcg , I wonder if for continuous inflation of the nads maybe cycle the two, a few months on one and a few months on the other.
    I only suggest this bc I have read hcg should not be dosed indefinitely.
    Your thoughts?
    Cylon357 likes this.

Very interesting, I had not heard of gonadorelin,
    did a little quick research and it certainly looks like a good alternative to hcg , I wonder if for continuous inflation of the nads maybe cycle the two, a few months on one and a few months on the other.
    I only suggest this bc I have read hcg should not be dosed indefinitely.
    Your thoughts?
    Personally, I would pick one or the other, but there's no science behind that; just my stubbornness.

I'm of the thought that HCG is best run as part of HRT, not cycled on or off, but again, that's just the way I learned when researching HRT. Now if you're talking about running a cycle, then yes, I would drop HCG during PCT.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Personally, I would pick one or the other, but there's no science behind that; just my stubbornness.

I'm of the thought that HCG is best run as part of HRT, not cycled on or off, but again, that's just the way I learned when researching HRT. Now if you're talking about running a cycle, then yes, I would drop HCG during PCT.
    I'm of the same mind on this, but you know, take that for what it is worth
    almostgone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    I'm of the same mind on this, but you know, take that for what it is worth
    Exactly. For me, going crazy can be a short trip.
    Cylon357 likes this.

10-4, very short trip for me as well, i haven’t been able to come up with much dosing info on
    Gonadorelin? I did see one suggestion of .2mg 2-3 tpw? Also read it could have reverse effects if overdosed? Maybe more studies needed for me to bite.

10-4, very short trip for me as well, i haven’t been able to come up with much dosing info on
    Gonadorelin? I did see one suggestion of .2mg 2-3 tpw? Also read it could have reverse effects if overdosed? Maybe more studies needed for me to bite.
    I'll ask around. The guys that I know that use gonadorelin are on a shift opposite from me, so it may take a few days to get an answer/response from them.

Dude no problem, I appreciate you going out of your way like that!! ✌��

Dude no problem, I appreciate you going out of your way like that!! ✌��
    Ok, the guy I talked to said his gonadorelin acetate cones in already reconstituted and he injects 25iu once per week. That's the dosage the clinic prescribed him.

Thread Information