Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By lovbyts
  • 1 Post By BuzzardMarinePumper

Thread: The Low Dn on HGH

BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Knowledge Member on Prostate Cancer
    Blog Entries

The Low Dn on HGH

OK Gents a question . If an IM injection of 3iu's of HGH has a half life of about 4 hrs ( I got this time frame from this forum's explanation of Compounds ) . But it takes a couple of mths to SEE results . I was told to just inject every am and that was good enough . When I used peptides like GHRP-1 , GHRP-2 , and some to trigger natural GH release .

Oh is there an period of off time while taking HGH or is it tolerated 365 a year.

So should I inject 1.5 hours before I lift everytime ? Please help me understand .
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 02-20-2023 at 09:11 AM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BuzzardMarinePumper View Post
    OK Gents a question . If an IM injection of 3iu's of HGH has a half life of about 4 hrs ( I got this time frame from this forum's explanation of Compounds ) . But it takes a couple of mths to SEE results . I was told to just inject every am and that was good enough . When I used peptides like GHRP-1 , GHRP-2 , and some to trigger natural GH release .

Oh is there an period of off time while taking HGH or is it tolerated 365 a year.

So should I inject 1.5 hours before I lift everytime ? Please help me understand .
    Off time is only due to $$$$ Same reason for the 5 on 2 off or whatever. 7 days a week 365 is fine if your pockets are deep enough.

No reason to do IM also, slin pin 27g 1/2 is fine.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Off time is only due to $$$$ Same reason for the 5 on 2 off or whatever. 7 days a week 365 is fine if your pockets are deep enough.

No reason to do IM also, slin pin 27g 1/2 is fine.
    Much appreciation for your time and knowledge . When I compare how long a kit last and results are amazing just need Test and HGH + a few incidentals and it is the way to fly for a senior guy !

I have heard mixed opinions on injection time . If not using CJC-1295 w/o DAC and being 63 yrs old it seems about an hour before lifting should be the plan of 3iu's and the GH would be being released as I lift . Would the CJC-1295 w/o DAC be needed as a trigger ?
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 02-27-2023 at 11:11 AM.
    lovbyts likes this.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I may be out of the loop on anything new with the CJC but if I was using HGH I would not bother with eh CJC-1295. Its to mimic HGH so I think its sort of a waste of $$$ to combine the 2.
    Yes your timing from what I remember is correct about taking it before lifting and there is also something about eating or not eating 30 minutes before or after but cant remember exactly. I was never good at following it exactly.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I may be out of the loop on anything new with the CJC but if I was using HGH I would not bother with eh CJC-1295. Its to mimic HGH so I think its sort of a waste of $$$ to combine the 2.
    Yes your timing from what I remember is correct about taking it before lifting and there is also something about eating or not eating 30 minutes before or after but cant remember exactly. I was never good at following it exactly.
    Thank you very much !

Thread Information