Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By redz
  • 2 Post By redz

Thread: HGH/Ipamorelin

Zenpump is offline Junior Member

HGH/Ipamorelin

Been running pharma HGH and thinking of switching to Ipamorelin (1/3 the cost from my source and simulates own GH release - good changeup from HGH?).

Anyone have any experience with Ipamorelin? Sermorelin?
    Can I expect similar results?
    What is the best way to "Cycle" HAGH and Ipamorelin for cost and for giving the bosy a "break" from HGH and switching to a GH stimulating peptide?
    Does cycling between the two make sense from a standpoint of preserving ones own GH production?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No peptides compare to hgh. Just stick to hgh, I’ve been on 2 and a half years around 6ius daily and I don’t plan on stopping. Peptides are a major step backwards.
    Zenpump, MakoShark and wellshii like this.

Of course, I need to see for myself so I have some on the way HAHAHA Will update everyone on my experience. Thanks redz

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    No peptides compare to hgh. Just stick to hgh, I’ve been on 2 and a half years around 6ius daily and I don’t plan on stopping. Peptides are a major step backwards.
    Hi Redz - I know you told me not to bother, but if a person had a surplus of Ipamorelin/CJC1295 and wanted to use it along with HGH, what would be the best cadence?

By themselves, I would use:
    HGH typically 5 on/2 off, before bed
    Peptide typically taken every day before bed

If running together, would it be more effective to just run the peptide on the HGH days off OR run the peptide daily along with the HGH? If daily, should they both be taken at the same time or one AM one PM?

Appreciate your experience/insight tremendously!

I can’t answer I skipped sarms and peptides completely. I run plenty of hgh, t4 and all kinds of steroids lol.
    Cylon357 and wellshii like this.

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    With 6iu have you noticed any growth gut or nose size increase? Did you titrate up to that dose? What is your IGF 1? Thanks

I’m actually at 7.5ius currently. Growth gut and other bone growth is from excessive dossing far higher than this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Slingshot470, if you have specific questions, just start your own thread. It's not necessary to report a thread to get answers.

Below is a link that will help you create your own thread:

https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...rs-%2A%2A.html

There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thread Information