BrownBomber is offline Member

IGF-1 LR 3 Cycle$$$$$

This shit is expensive as hell. I was planning on trying it using the recommended 80-100mcg a day. At 250.00 a pop this shit would cost 750 dollars for a 1 month cycle. Is this right? HGH is less than this.

BB

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownBomber
    This shit is expensive as hell. I was planning on trying it using the recommended 80-100mcg a day. At 250.00 a pop this shit would cost 750 dollars for a 1 month cycle. Is this right? HGH is less than this.

BB
    First of all you only need to run 60mcg.I'm running 30mcg on my cycle which has HGH included in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    First of all you only need to run 60mcg.I'm running 30mcg on my cycle which has HGH included in it.
    This was in the Educational forums.....

"I would recommend 80 mcg a day for 4 weeks at a time you should get good results from that for a while. I don't know if you will need to up the dosage at any point, but I would think in the case of IGF1 it wouldn't matter. If 80mcg doesn't do it for ya, then bump it up to 100 You should definitely feel it at this point If not suspect the IGF1 as being fake. Beyond 120 mcg per day your asking for trouble, This compound demands as much respect as its sister amino Insulin ."

This compound demands as much respect as its sister amino Insulin."
    Does any thing need to be consumed with this like insulin ?

Thanks
    BB

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Does any thing need to be consumed with this like insulin ?

Thanks
    BB
    No slin is needed, 30-50mcg is a good beginner dose. Bro how old are and what's your cycle history?

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    No slin is needed, 30-50mcg is a good beginner dose. Bro how old are and what's your cycle history?

JohnnyB
    Im sorry man. I meant does food need to be consumed with IGF like food needs to be combined with slin. Im in my early twentys, and have 1 cycle (Sust/Tren ) under my belt. I plan on using this off cycle to help solidfy my gains.

BB

Im sorry man. I meant does food need to be consumed with IGF like food needs to be combined with slin. Im in my early twentys, and have 1 cycle (Sust/Tren ) under my belt. I plan on using this off cycle to help solidfy my gains.

BB
    No you don't need any extra carbs like with slin.I inject after workout.

I'd wait for a few more cycles, wait until the gains slow down then add it. Unless you've been diagnosed with low hgh/igf-1

JohnnyB

Pinch is offline Associate Member
    I'd wait for a few more cycles, wait until the gains slow down then add it. Unless you've been diagnosed with low hgh/igf-1

JohnnyB

supposedly HGH and IGF-1 are more effective the younger you are

Quote Originally Posted by Pinch
    supposedly HGH and IGF-1 are more effective the younger you are
    In what way?

JohnnyB

In what way?

JohnnyB
    Curious to read that answer myself

Muscleguy is offline Junior Member
    IF you find a good source you can get 1mg at 200 or less depending on how much you buy...Hit me up with a pm i might be able to help you out...

MG

Quote Originally Posted by Muscleguy
    IF you find a good source you can get 1mg at 200 or less depending on how much you buy...Hit me up with a pm i might be able to help you out...

MG
    I hope your not trying to scam here bro.......we don't need your type around here

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I hope your not trying to scam here bro.......we don't need your type around here
    Hell no! IF you can purchase IGF from the manufacturer Gropep and you buy say 20mgs at once you only pay 80$ per mg straight from the manufacturer...The only reason sources are selling this stuff for so much is because there are so many middle men who jack up the price...You dont believe me on the price, go to their website...I figure i help out some bros...So you should think twice before saying "we dont need your type"

MG
    Last edited by Muscleguy; 11-04-2003 at 01:00 PM.

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    MG i would be careful by saying you can get certain things...that mite be considered source posting and soliciting, which i think is illegal to post on AR....im not trying to step on toes im just sayin be careful with your words.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    MG, I've read a lot of your posts and you're always asking people to pm you. This board is much different than vipbb or meso so be careful or you will get banned, even though you may have mod refs.

Yea im sorry... Im not trying to source post or anything like that...I just dont want some person calling me a scammer when he has never done business with me...Im just trying to help good bros out with info on IGF...

Quote Originally Posted by Muscleguy
    Yea im sorry... Im not trying to source post or anything like that...I just dont want some person calling me a scammer when he has never done business with me...Im just trying to help good bros out with info on IGF...
    Bro,I never acused you of anything,was just make a suttle statement,that's all.Sorry,don't want to offend you bro.........but you do understand.

Thread Information