In theroy...

tren @75mgEDwk1-5
    prop@150mgEODwk1-6
    IGF-1@40-80mcg wk6-11
    Clomiphene 300mg d1, 100mgED wk7-10
    Durabolin @100mg EOD wk11-16
    Prop@150-175mg EOD wk11-17
    Clomiphene 300mg d1, 100mgED wk18-26

This look like a sucessful bridge to you all? If I were lookinto utilize shorter esters and duratons on.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    the purpose of a bridge is to not do pct between cycles. you would be better off running prop 1-12, the durabolin 6-12, and adding the igf-1 to your cycle

the purpose of a bridge is to not do pct between cycles. you would be better off running prop 1-12, the durabolin 6-12, taking away the clomid midway(will be useless)and adding the igf-1 to your cycle

also, igf-1, hgh work much better while on gear...test e at 250/week would be a cheeper better choice for a bridge

KrashRoute is offline Associate Member
    I see. Maybe bridge was the wrong term. Research ive see on IGF-1 would put your eggs at full swing. I kinda figured it would work well along with PCT. Also inducing hyperplasia, the cells which of would be enlarged in the next course? Was lookin to run short esters. If the 2 6 wk courses were to be used(work well in exp) would the igf-1 be better between or in conjunction?

Quote Originally Posted by KrashRoute
    I see. Maybe bridge was the wrong term. Research ive see on IGF-1 would put your eggs at full swing. I kinda figured it would work well along with PCT. Also inducing hyperplasia, the cells which of would be enlarged in the next course? Was lookin to run short esters. If the 2 6 wk courses were to be used(work well in exp) would the igf-1 be better between or in conjunction?
    better in conjunction....don't worry about your eggs in this cycle..you don't even need hcg with this one.
    i myself am looking at igf-1, and i'm no expert in the subject

anyone else?

intersting cycle with prop, durabolin , tren , igf-1....many injects, are you comfortable with frequent injects?

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    intersting cycle with prop, durabolin, tren, igf-1....many injects, are you comfortable with frequent injects?
    i can tell u what u want to know about igf 1 ,now i do not recomned "bridging",basicly its like never comming off ,which leaves no time for the hpta to recover ,the real bridge is something that wouldnt effect hpta fucntion ,GH and slin ,and igf 1 is the best bridge ,almost feels like u neevr came off ,of cousre i dont advise this if ur new to the game ,u can really fuck u self up or die .also ig f 1 does not bring the boys bcak ,it does help alittle but taht about it,

not new at all to as.

So would one reccomend 1 6wker, 8wks off with pct, than another 7 wker with IGF-1? Curious if I Should Use the IGF-1 with the 1st or 2nd run?

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KrashRoute
    not new at all to as.

So would one reccomend 1 6wker, 8wks off with pct, than another 7 wker with IGF-1? Curious if I Should Use the IGF-1 with the 1st or 2nd run?
    not sure if i understand ur quiestion the way u ask ,ur talkin about doing a 6 week cycle then 8 weeks off then back on 7 ?the first tiem u use igf 1 u will ahve the best gains ,then second and third a little less,u could eitehr run with ur cycle ,it will help the new muscle cells grow ,or u can runitalong pct ,to help u keep ur gains ,lett me know if i didnt awnser ur question

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Do a 10-12 week cycle then use the igf-1 during pct, it doesn't make sence to do pct and start again right after.

JohnnyB

in exp i gain better on shorter runs and get shut down HARD on longer runs. Also coming over an injury, part of the reason of using the IGF-1. I want to aid in connective tissue repair....all im lookin for with that...although other growth will be welcomed. Just dont want the muscle memory to kick in on a big 12 weeker and gain 35lbs and reinjure my self. Want to take it slower just. Lemme know if you think this isnt a logical outlook.
    thanks for the replys btw... igf is a pretty new here its good to hear from ppl with exp.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I haven't used it yet. I'd wait for the injury to heal before cycling again. From what I understand RL3IGF-1 helps restore test levels. So a long cycle 10-12 with IGF-1 done after the cycle could help restore your test levels.

I'm glad the short cycles work for you. Your the first person that I've heard say that. I've heard a lot of people proposing to do for the reasons you mentioned, but I've never heard anyone say that it worked for them.

JohnnyB

Thread Information