Testify is offline Senior Member

Long R3 IGF-I Question

Another IGF question, I know . . . I am seriously interested in using this stuff at some point in the future, so I want to educate myself. I have read conflicting views on the administration, and want to clear it up. Some say it is necessary to spot inject, and others say it is not. I know a lot of you guys do spot inject, from reading your posts, but does anyone know if this is required?

For instance, if I inject into my chest, my pectoral muscle will grow - and only that muscle? So, in order to maintain a balanced development, one would have to do some ridiculous rotations. That doesn't seem right. Logic tells me that if you administer it IM, then it is in your blood stream, and will uniformly effect growth. Set me straight, Bros.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Testify
    Another IGF question, I know . . . I am seriously interested in using this stuff at some point in the future, so I want to educate myself. I have read conflicting views on the administration, and want to clear it up. Some say it is necessary to spot inject, and others say it is not. I know a lot of you guys do spot inject, from reading your posts, but does anyone know if this is required?

For instance, if I inject into my chest, my pectoral muscle will grow - and only that muscle? So, in order to maintain a balanced development, one would have to do some ridiculous rotations. That doesn't seem right. Logic tells me that if you administer it IM, then it is in your blood stream, and will uniformly effect growth. Set me straight, Bros.
    There weren't any particular experiments to prove this, but from what i know about it's mode of effacacy and transmittence, there will be localized growth. It acts on individual fibers, so if you put it near fibers, they will grow. Some will get into your blood stream causing of course generalized growth. Imho, you'll get the best results if you inject into your lagging parts more often than your strengths.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I'd say either way is fine, I've seen a few Bros post on their results, butI haven't seen much on spot injections

JohnnyB

Testify is offline Senior Member
    Thanks for the replies guys, but I know there are several bros out there on AR who are using IGF right now. What is your experience? Is growth localized? If so, to what extent? If one shoots his middle delt for example, will the front and rear heads receive any benefit? Almost all muscles as we know them are in fact groupings of muscles, and actually distinct. If the effects of IGF are relatively localized, it would be helpful to understand its limits.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I spot inject 50mcg on muscle worked that day,have started to see great results.And growth is localized.

So you can use it in a lagging muscle.

JohnnyB

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Yes johnny

Big Worm is offline New Member
    You can spot inject it to help with a little bit of localized growth but it wont be much since its Long R3 and not regular IGF. Regular IGF would be better for spot injections. Long R3 is made to circulate in your system longer so it wont be absorbed totally by the muscle injected into.

Worm

Sup BW

JohnnyB

Big Worm is offline New Member
    Whats going on JB? Just trying to help out some fello members on IGF.

Worm

crotchrocket226 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Worm

Worm
    Yeah, i did one mg of long r3 igf-1, and I injected pecs and traps and i saw a difference in my traps, not pecs though. Im not positive if it works better on smaller muscle groups or what, but that was my experience. I also developed this new striation in my trap that is only on my right side, i have never had that before, and im trying to figure out if it is from the IGF or if it had already been there, but now my trap is a little bigger, so it is more noticeable.......not sure. Anyway (off topic) i did use that 1mg of IGF and saw very minor gains besides what i explained in my traps. Weight didnt change, fat loss not any different than any other year, BUT I did run it solo as a bridge between cycles (I must say that post cycle losses weren't very drastic at all), so i am just now starting back up with a mild AAS cycle (sus, winny, and a little dbol ) so hopefully i will see some of those amazing gains that I've heard about on here and musclechem.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Worm

Worm
    Good to see you here Bro

JohnnyB

Thread Information