Thread: slin

HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member

slin

ive been doing slin for about 1 month now with 2 weeks left, and ive got a thin layer of fat over my abs now that i didnt have before so i do think its because i am shooting the slin in the skin around my abs so im thinking about shoooting it into the shoulders. i know that its not a big deal with how little the fat gain over my abs is but i cant have it for certain reasons so will the slin have less of an effect if i shoot in the shoulders than in the abs ? im trying to build my shoulders up anyways right now so will this help in doing so ?

strongweapon is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crosby7117
    ive been doing slin for about 1 month now with 2 weeks left, and ive got a thin layer of fat over my abs now that i didnt have before so i do think its because i am shooting the slin in the skin around my abs so im thinking about shoooting it into the shoulders. i know that its not a big deal with how little the fat gain over my abs is but i cant have it for certain reasons so will the slin have less of an effect if i shoot in the shoulders than in the abs ? im trying to build my shoulders up anyways right now so will this help in doing so ?

SLIN MAKES YOU FAT!-------PERIOD!

men just usually happen to get fat around the belly

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by strongweapon
    SLIN MAKES YOU FAT!-------PERIOD!

men just usually happen to get fat around the belly
    not true at all. i use slin while dieting down to 8% bf and i am fine bro. all the pros use slin up to competition day. they are shredded. i dont appreciate it when someone walks in here who we have never seen before and says something that is not true at all. it shows the signs of an uneducated individual. especially something that i know very well.

now on to slin:

if u dont want fat gain use 2 g of HCA (hydroxy citric acid) with ur insulin . it blocks the ACL enzyme in the liver that converts carbs to fat. also use some ephedrine say 25 mg before a workout (1 hr before), preferably ECA (25 mg ephedra, 200 mg caffeine, 1 aspirin. personally i use 12.5 mcg t3 while maintaining when off juice to keep me thyroid working nicely.

u can shoot slin in the shoulders if u want. prob is it might hit ur system faster cause ur shoulders are at a major joint and unless u stay perfectly still after ur slin shot, ur shoulders are gonna move. actually, some bros who sue humalin R get it to kick in 15 mins by shooting in the shoulders. its because if u move ur shoulders (which u will) more blood will travel to it and the slin will hit faster. ur not getting fat because u shoot in ur stomach, but perhaps because of the diet (as in ur diet during the time period that slin is active in ur system). u need to be careful with slin, i will agree on that. but it will only make u fat if u dont play the game properly. i would just stick to my stomach area.

i do understand that on humalin r (what im takin) i have to cut out fat for 4 hours after the shot but im bulking right now anyways so i dont really care but when i was bulking before ive always been able to maintain my abs without doing any cardio or ab work and takin in around 7000 cal/day (just my genetics i guess ) but now i still have abs but just not as defined ! not a big deal just wanted to know if i were to shoot it in the shoulders if it would reduce fat stores in the stomach area ! o and thats not a problem for me if the slin hits my system really quick because i work at the gym i train at so i have access to all the carb drinks and protein i want and believe me i take advantage of that ! plus i live 5 mins from the gym so hitting the blood to early isnt a prob for me so if anyone has any more suggestions please post em ! oh and thanks for the info gundam675 ! and strongweapon, "SLIN MAKES YOU FAT!-------PERIOD!" you need to read up on **** before giving someone the wrong advice and end up ****ing themselves up !!
    Last edited by crosby7117; 11-30-2003 at 12:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gundam675
    not true at all. i use slin while dieting down to 8% bf and i am fine bro. all the pros use slin up to competition day. they are shredded. i dont appreciate it when someone walks in here who we have never seen before and says something that is not true at all. it shows the signs of an uneducated individual. especially something that i know very well.

now on to slin:

if u dont want fat gain use 2 g of HCA (hydroxy citric acid) with ur insulin . it blocks the ACL enzyme in the liver that converts carbs to fat. also use some ephedrine say 25 mg before a workout (1 hr before), preferably ECA (25 mg ephedra, 200 mg caffeine, 1 aspirin. personally i use 12.5 mcg t3 while maintaining when off juice to keep me thyroid working nicely.

u can shoot slin in the shoulders if u want. prob is it might hit ur system faster cause ur shoulders are at a major joint and unless u stay perfectly still after ur slin shot, ur shoulders are gonna move. actually, some bros who sue humalin R get it to kick in 15 mins by shooting in the shoulders. its because if u move ur shoulders (which u will) more blood will travel to it and the slin will hit faster. ur not getting fat because u shoot in ur stomach, but perhaps because of the diet (as in ur diet during the time period that slin is active in ur system). u need to be careful with slin, i will agree on that. but it will only make u fat if u dont play the game properly. i would just stick to my stomach area.

OK--OK--Slin doesnt make you fat

i was overstating a simplified response for the common good

99.9% of people who use insulin--shouldnt---the responsible few out there will educate themselves and move forward

slin doesnt make you fat

an excess of slin in the presence of an excess of carbs makes you fat

when you inject slin you have an excess--when you eat enough carbs to insure the dosage of slin will be safe--you again have an excess--this is what makes you fat

yes you can add T3, GH, ECA, HCA, clen , yo, Steroids , ETC and the more you take the less fat you will become--yes you can even get leaner

but this is expensive and stupid as T3 is Catabolic, Ephedrine causes vasoconstriction--limiting your "pump" and therefore growth that might be caused by insulin induced "glycogen supercompensation", HCA is an appetite suppressant and does not inhibit fat storage to any appreciable degree--instead of looking for ways to take a step forward after taking 2 steps back just dont take the steps backwards

if you are bulking and dont care about getting fat and you can be responsible--knock yourself out with the Slin

if you are trying to stay lean or diet--leave it alone

and T3 keeps your metabolism high by artificial hormone supplementation---it does not keep your thyroid "working"---it suppresses it just like gear suppresses HTPA

"an excess of slin in the presence of an excess of carbs makes you fat.... if you are bulking and dont care about getting fat and you can be responsible--knock yourself out with the Slin

if you are trying to stay lean or diet--leave it alone"
    buddy what are you talking about, ive been using it for like a month and ive gotten some serious gains from it with just a little layer of fat over my abs hardly that noticeable and my diet is a straight up bulking diet every hour of the day i dont watch my fat intake after the shot i mean i dont go eat like crazy amounts of fat after the shot but i do take some fat and ive put on some good LEAN muscle, if i were to watch my fat intake (like if i were dieting for a comp or just cutting) this **** would work amazing especially if i were to be taking over gear with it, right now im just bridging ! so dude you need to get your **** straight, or when you say something say that its from your own experience and everyone is different! dont post things that you've just heard !

"an excess of slin in the presence of an excess of carbs makes you fat.... if you are bulking and dont care about getting fat and you can be responsible--knock yourself out with the Slin

if you are trying to stay lean or diet--leave it alone"
    buddy what are you talking about, ive been using it for like a month and ive gotten some serious gains from it with just a little layer of fat over my abs hardly that noticeable and my diet is a straight up bulking diet every hour of the day i dont watch my fat intake after the shot i mean i dont go eat like crazy amounts of fat after the shot but i do take some fat and ive put on some good LEAN muscle, if i were to watch my fat intake (like if i were dieting for a comp or just cutting) this **** would work amazing especially if i were to be taking over gear with it, right now im just bridging ! so dude you need to get your **** straight, or when you say something say that its from your own experience and everyone is different! dont post things that you've just heard !
    just a little layer of fat hugh?--even while using AAS--looks like i am right

---and "BRIDGING" means you are still "ON" AAS

i cannot use insulin as i am hypoglycemic--the effect would be impossible to calculate and oucome likely life threatening

but i know many people who do use it

and if you had a clue--you would know that precontest dieting involves a much stricter control on carbs than on fat--insulin can make you leaner by dropping blood sugar and forcing extra fat to have to be burned--this is assuming you are taking enough gear to make sure all the sugar from the blood will be dumped into the muscles and burned or stored

its possible----but not advisable for the avg guy--it is dangerous

and if i hear one more--"ALL THE PROS USE IT"---I'LL SCREAM!

all the pros use DNP

if you want to loose weight quickly try DNP/ECA/YO--you might have to find a place to stay cool--but your not going to drop into a seizure from hypoglycemia either

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Slin is not only dangerous, but abuse it too much when you are not diabetic and you are sure to "become" diabetic. Your body can be come tollerant and resistent to insulin so the more you ever get in your body including getting natural releases after eating too much sugar can lead to this resistence to insulin... this is one of the most common forms of diabetes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Slin is not only dangerous, but abuse it too much when you are not diabetic and you are sure to "become" diabetic. Your body can be come tollerant and resistent to insulin so the more you ever get in your body including getting natural releases after eating too much sugar can lead to this resistence to insulin... this is one of the most common forms of diabetes.

THANK YOU

4-6weeks on and 4-6 weeks and you stay away from those complications ! and dont use it everyday from 4-6 weeks 5 times a week is enough !

"just a little layer of fat hugh?--even while using AAS--looks like i am right" no you aint ! guys use slin for dieting all the time right up to the comp !

if you take slin and take a dive into hypo or end up a diabetic its your own ****ing fault because either you didnt do enough research on it, or you're to irresponsible to be on it ! its not slin that ****s people up its the retards that that take it without knowing anything about it and dont listen to their bodies !
    Last edited by crosby7117; 11-30-2003 at 12:26 PM.

4-6weeks on and 4-6 weeks and you stay away from those complications ! and dont use it everyday from 4-6 weeks 5 times a week is enough !

"just a little layer of fat hugh?--even while using AAS--looks like i am right" no you aint ! guys use slin for dieting all the time right up to the comp !

if you take slin and take a dive into hypo or end up a diabetic its your own ****ing fault because either you didnt do enough research on it, or you're to irresponsible to be on it ! its not slin that ****s people up its the retards that that take it without knowing anything about it and dont listen to their bodies !

yes hypoglycemic sides can be avoided by taking precautions-blah blah blah

however--each cell is only supposed to have so much insulin and glucose cross its membrane in a lifetime--carbs and slin stunt GH production--meaning cells dont divide or get replenished on time--so the old cells have to live longer--and already having to much slin and carbs pass through them they begin to be resistant--now they divide--their offspring is resistant--the clasts and blasts work as fast as they can--but they cant keep up

now you have type 2 diabetes

the only way to avoid this is not use slin and eat a moderate to low carb diet

i eat 5,000 calories a day---and usually only 200g of that is carbs--i have to with my hypoglycemia and a family history of diabetes

maybe more people should be more careful as 1 in 10 americans are diabetic and another 1 in 10 that have it but havent been diagnosed yet

that is 1 in Americans

keep using the slin--its your body--and belly

I had a doctor friend of the family see my foot all swollen at thanksgiving and he told me right away, NOBODY big or small should have more then 200 grams a day in sugar... well my weight gainer shakes alone equal 200 grams a day. He said the 200 gram a day is enough to use all the natural insulin your body can make in a day and this doctor told me that my swollen feet were a warning sign that I need to not exceed the 200 gram a day sugar intake. He didnt want me to "deplete" the natural insulin I make and said causing my body to use all it can make is probably setting me up for insulin resistence... in otherwords there are no additional injected insulins to put me in danger zone.. you can do it with all the natural insulin your body makes... adding even more to it seems to be just really asking for trouble. I also had a conversation with this doctor about some body builders taking insulin for BB purposes and he said as far as he knows... he is aware of the practice and its based on rumor and hearsay in the gym, but if any of these guys taking it asked the advice of their doctor, the doctor would turn white as a sheet and beg you not to take it... the doctors get to see these guys a few years later when they do turn diabetic... this doctor estimated that 95% of BB insulin abusers do turn diabetic.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 11-30-2003 at 01:00 PM.

when you totally shutdown your natural insulin with huge doses ya obviously that will happen ! too much of anything is bad for you ! i know a couple pros and they're up to like 25-30i.us ! thats y ! 10 is enough !

I had a doctor friend of the family see my foot all swollen at thanksgiving and he told me right away, NOBODY big or small should have more then 200 grams a day in sugar... well my weight gainer shakes along equal 200 grams a day. He said the 200 gram a day is enough to use all the natural insulin your body can make in a day and this doctor told me that my swollen feet were a warning sign that I need to not exceed the 200 gram a day sugar intake. He didnt want me to "deplete" the natural insulin I make and said causing my body to use all it can make is probably setting me up for insulin resistence... in otherwords there are no additional injected insulins to put me in danger zone.. you can do it with all the natural insulin your body makes... adding even more to it seems to be just really asking for trouble. I also had a conversation with this doctor about some body builders taking insulin for BB purposes and he said as far as he knows... he is aware of the practice and its based on rumor and hearsay... the doctors get to see these guys a few years later when they do turn diabetic... this doctor estimated that 95% of BB insulin abusers do turn diabetic.

well i am glad to see someone else with some sense

however--doctors know jack--8 years of college and 0 nutrition courses and most schools only require like 12 hours or less of biology

excess carbs will not swell your feet--you got a problem

and you can not use up your natural insulin --no matter how much sugar you eat your pancrease will just make more--this is what causes the resistance

tell me about your feet, overall physical condition, routine, etc

maybe DR. Strong Weapon can provide some insight

well i am glad to see someone else with some sense

however--doctors know jack--8 years of college and 0 nutrition courses and most schools only require like 12 hours or less of biology

excess carbs will not swell your feet--you got a problem

and you can not use up your natural insulin --no matter how much sugar you eat your pancrease will just make more--this is what causes the resistance

tell me about your feet, overall physical condition, routine, etc

maybe DR. Strong Weapon can provide some insight
    Well I didnt admit to the doctor I had tried to take some anadrol that week and even at 1/3 dose I tried to take before with similar problems... I am 90% sure the anadrol was to blame... all the swelling was gone 3 days after quitting the anadrol... I also had a left calf absess from here I injected too deep in calf... thats also dissolved and broken up at about 6 days... I went from underneath on calf and the absess showed up on the top of my leg to side of shin bone so I guess you can go clean thru the muscle at about 1 1/4 inch and inject it in sub-q area.... All I know is I aint going to do calves again.

As for this doctor... well he used to do body building, still about 250 lbs and well built but nearing 60 years in age... did steroids in 80's when legal... did the eat entire brownie pie each day... he came up with diabetes recently from insulin resistence so he is somewhat on a crusaide to tell people in BB program to lay off the calaries... he really chewed me out for suggesting I was trying to get 5000 calaries a day on bulking diet (and the doctor could see I gained up 20 lbs in the last 8 weeks so I think he unspokenly knew I am doing steroids... hell its the talk of the family with my wife running her mouth off to everyone about it).

I donno, I like to believe a doctor knows more about it then I do, especially one with BB and personal roid use experience and as I am now just a couple years away from turning 40... I start thinking about health problems I could have later in life... its not soooooo many years away into the future like it was when I was 21.

yeah the estrogen from the A50 got you

when you inject calves--you have to inject from the bottom of the muscle belly upwards--never to far inward to the bone

even the baddest dudes shy away from calf injects--they just freakin hurt

also--try matching your protein with fat--for every one gram of protein take in half a gram of fat--keep carbs under 200

eat hamburge, whole eggs, drink olive oil, flax oil, etc
    Last edited by strongweapon; 11-30-2003 at 01:46 PM.

yeah the estrogen from the A50 got you

when you inject calves--you have to inject from the bottom of the muscle belly upwards--never to far inward to the bone

even the baddest dudes shy away from calf injects--they just freakin hurt

also--try matching your protein with fat--for every one gram of protein take in half a gram of fat--keep carbs under 200

eat hamburge, whole eggs, drink olive oil, flax oil, etc
    I eat Wendy's triple for lunch... 2 flax, 2 fish oils in morning and again in afternoon, I think its 4 or 5 grams of the combo of fish oil/flax each day... well calves will suprize you... if you do it right... its OK. I have 1.5 inch needles so I need spots I can do with 2 hands to hold out... front leg muscles are intertwined with the calf so its easy to slip and shoot between those muscles... I really think ideal is 3/4 inch into calf and you'll get the right spot with little pain... anytime I accidentially went deeper, it was pain, trauma and swelling...

I eat Wendy's triple for lunch... 2 flax, 2 fish oils in morning and again in afternoon, I think its 4 or 5 grams of the combo of fish oil/flax each day... well calves will suprize you... if you do it right... its OK. I have 1.5 inch needles so I need spots I can do with 2 hands to hold out... front leg muscles are intertwined with the calf so its easy to slip and shoot between those muscles... I really think ideal is 3/4 inch into calf and you'll get the right spot with little pain... anytime I accidentially went deeper, it was pain, trauma and swelling...

stop it you're scaring me--a wendy's burger is 40%soy filler--add the sugar filled white flour bun--AAAAAARRRGGHHH!

i meant like a 12 ounce patty of black angus 80/20--give you 60 grams protein and 6o grams fat--no bun, no tomatoes--they are a fruit you know--no nothin' but the beef--chase it with amulti vit/mineral and wash down with a quart of water

and capsules are a waste of money---buy the bottles of liquid--i get mine from allsportsnutrition.com--the place that sponsors this board

olive oil can be bought in like 1 gallon juggs by Bertolli for next to nothing

drink the oil by the table spoon--not the capsule

1.5" needles are great---if you need to hit less depth cut the needle cap until the desired length protrudes---and shooting 1.5 into your cales is cool if you insert the needle upwards--not straight in

longhornDr is offline Member
    however--each cell is only supposed to have so much insulin and glucose cross its membrane in a lifetime--carbs and slin stunt GH production--meaning cells dont divide or get replenished on time--so the old cells have to live longer--and already having to much slin and carbs pass through them they begin to be resistant--now they divide--their offspring is resistant--the clasts and blasts work as fast as they can--but they cant keep up

now you have type 2 diabetes

the only way to avoid this is not use slin and eat a moderate to low carb diet
    Did you pull this out of your ass? I've never seen that theory of insulin resistance in any medical text, nor that screwed up pseudophysiology.

Only way to avoid NIDDM is not use slin and eat a moderate to low carb diet? WTF, how about try physical activity, as a sedentary lifesyle has a stronger correlation with NIDDM than diet.

Quote Originally Posted by longhornDr
    Did you pull this out of your ass? I've never seen that theory of insulin resistance in any medical text, nor that screwed up pseudophysiology.

Only way to avoid NIDDM is not use slin and eat a moderate to low carb diet? WTF, how about try physical activity, as a sedentary lifesyle has a stronger correlation with NIDDM than diet.

increased physical activity leads to icreased GH PRODUCTION and increased calories burned leading to a lower blood sugar and therefore allowing for more GH

this will allow cells to be replaced faster than on a sedintary person

ignorance is not bliss--if you do not understand the mechanism by which type 2 diabetes is induced--after i explained it--i cant or wont humor you

try a word search on Google and read stuff found in scietific journals like pubmed, nature, science, etc--but i wont debate fact with someone who is uneducated and ranting

GO READ SOMETHING

thanx for the props Legend

i just turned 30 and trying to pass on stuff its taken me 12 years to learn

ignorance is not bliss--if you do not understand the mechanism by which type 2 diabetes is induced--after i explained it--i cant or wont humor you

try a word search on Google and read stuff found in scietific journals like pubmed, nature, science, etc--but i wont debate fact with someone who is uneducated and ranting
    Your explanation is just flat out wrong and idiotic.

Maybe you should read the "stuff" in scientific journals, better yet a basic physiology textbook.

If that is the best you can come up with after 12 years of study perhaps you should examine your study skills.

I do this "stuff" for a living.

I don't normally flame people but your advice in this and other threads is moronic and dangerous, and on top of that the pseudophysiology you spout off is just wrong.

quote---I do this "stuff" for a living.

what--eat carbs and get diabetes???

OK-enlighten us---post the real reason insulin resistance occurs--since 2 people have explained it to you--and you wont believe either of us

PUT UP OR SHUT UP

well that shut him up pretty quick

here is something to chew on--simplified--cards lead to insulin resitance-more carbs lead to fat storage--elavated blood lipid levels and hypertension

Banting Lecture 1988: The Role of Insulin Resistance in Human Disease
    Reference:
    Reaven, G.M., "Banting Lecture 1988: The Role of Insulin Resistance in Human Disease," Diabetes, 37(12), 1988, pages 1595-1607.

Summary:

Resistance to insulin-stimulated glucose uptake is present in the majority of patients with impaired glucose tolerance (IGT) or non-insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus (NIDDM) and in approximately 25% of nonobese individuals with normal oral glucose tolerance. In these conditions, deterioration of glucose tolerance can only be prevented if the beta-cell is able to increase its insulin secretory response and maintain a state of chronic hyperinsulinemia. When this goal cannot be achieved, gross decompensation of glucose homeostasis occurs. The relationship between insulin resistance, plasma insulin level, and glucose intolerance is mediated to a significant degree by changes in ambient plasma free-fatty acid (FFA) concentration. Patients with NIDDM are also resistant to insulin suppression of plasma FFA concentration, but plasma FFA concentrations can be reduced by relatively small increments in insulin concentration. Consequently, elevations of circulating plasma FFA concentration can be prevented if large amounts of insulin can be secreted. If hyperinsulinemia cannot be maintained, plasma FFA concentration will not be suppressed normally, and the resulting increase in plasma FFA concentration will lead to increased hepatic glucose production. Because these events take place in individuals who are quite resistant to insulin-stimulated glucose uptake, it is apparent that even small increases in hepatic glucose production are likely to lead to significant fasting hyperglycemia under these conditions. Although hyperinsulinemia may prevent frank decompensation of glucose homeostasis in insulin-resistant individuals, this compensatory response of the endocrine pancreas is not without its price. Patients with hypertension, treated or untreated, are insulin resistant, hyperglycemic, and hyperinsulinemic. In addition, a direct relationship between plasma insulin concentration and blood pressure has been noted. Hypertension can also be produced in normal rats when they are fed a fructose-enriched diet, an intervention that also leads to the development of insulin resistance and hyperinsulinemia. The development of hypertension in normal rats by an experimental manipulation known to induce insulin resistance and hyperinsulinemia provides further support for the view that the relationship between the three variables may be a causal one

I don't see anything in that lecture (from 1988 lol) that supports anything you have said.

Obesity, not carbs, are what leads to insulin resistance in the large majority of cases of NIDDM.

You can eat straight sugar all day long and as long as you expend the calories you will not become insulin resistant.

I don't see anything in that lecture (from 1988 lol) that supports anything you have said.

----well my biochemistry hasnt changed since 1988--has yours

Obesity, not carbs, are what leads to insulin resistance in the large majority of cases of NIDDM.

----and just how do you suppose people get obese---wait i know--too many vitamins------wait----maybe too many BCAA's--Gosh Longhorn--I'M STUMPED

You can eat straight sugar all day long and as long as you expend the calories you will not become insulin resistant

----knock yourself out--let me know how it goes in 5 years--drop me an email between dialysis sessions

apparently you cant read
    Last edited by strongweapon; 11-30-2003 at 07:51 PM.

----well my biochemistry hasnt changed since 1988--has yours

Yeah it has. Our understanding of NIDDM was nebulous at best at that time, while much of the more concrete research was done in the ninties...nobody in the medical field quotes papers that old unless nothing new has been done on the subject....and in the case of NIDDM, volumes upon volumes of research have been done on the subject since then.

----and just how do you suppose people get obese---wait i know--too many vitamins------wait----maybe too many BCAA's--Gosh Longhorn--I'M STUMPED

People get obese by the combination of calorie excess and lack of physical activity, you can eat carbs all day long and not be fat if you exercise.

Obesity is the primary factor in NIDDM.

You know how many patients I have seen that ate a ****ty high carb diet, but were skinny, and had NIDDM? ZERO.

uh oh--looks like there is a doctor among us

well why dont you try explaining to your patients that diabetes is curable--via multiple venues--ie;vanadium, chromium, alpha lipoic acid, conjugated leinoic acid, even high doses of aspirin has been shown to restore proper insulin sensitivity

or even something as simple as the atkins diet

Doctors only learn enough to profit from suffering and convince their victims they are gods

well why dont you try explaining to your patients that diabetes is curable--via multiple venues--ie;vanadium, chromium, alpha lipoic acid, conjugated leinoic acid, even high doses of aspirin has been shown to restore proper insulin sensitivity
    ^^^In conjuction with exercise/weight control....none of that will work on a fat person that makes no lifestyle adjustments.

But I suppose an internet guru can just tell people to go popping high doses of aspirin or whatever fad supplement with no concern for interactions or even evidence of effectiveness.

Physicians don't have that luxury.

In conjuction with exercise/weight control....none of that will work on a fat person that makes no lifestyle adjustments.

we were talking about how people get that way--dont get lost now

But I suppose an internet guru can just tell people to go popping high doses of aspirin or whatever fad supplement with no concern for interactions or even evidence of effectiveness.

each one of those will bring up 100 journal entries proving their effectiveness

Physicians don't have that luxury

no they are too busy robbing them

Thread Information