Side Breast GH Injections?

One of my trouble spots is the Side, and perhaps bottom of my tits as far as where fat is, not so much the "Gyno Area" in the Front, but stubborn fat on the sides leading to the arm pit, and also below the peck.
    If I really want to punish myself in the area of cardio and Carb Ratio intake, I CAN get rid of it completely, I've done it several times, but my quesation is;
    Has anyone shot in this seemingly tender area with GH to target fat loss in this localized area? I know it will work, I've read and asked enough to know this much, but how bad does this puppy hurt shooting there?

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Maybe you should check with Cycleon about his spot fat loss product. There's a sticky about it at the top of the page.

As for the HGH, I don't know about that, but it shouldn't hurt anymore than pulling out a hair from that area.

-moto

Yeah, I have read that Sticky of Cycleon's many times.....I'm very interested for sure.
    LOL, the hair thing is good! Hang on......................OK, that wasn't too bad! I think I could handle that!
    Thanks Moto,
    TSW

Mallets back is offline Associate Member
    I took GH shots in that same discusting area your talking about...and to answer your question I had no pain or complications but I didn't do enough shots there to see any results...but this time i'm gonna try and do the pec/arm pit area almost exclusively...I did see a drastic difference in the abdomin area where most of my shots went...so I can't see why it won't work there.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    I've also thought of that 7th, we think alike.

Quote Originally Posted by Mallets back
    I took GH shots in that same discusting area your talking about...and to answer your question I had no pain or complications but I didn't do enough shots there to see any results...but this time i'm gonna try and do the pec/arm pit area almost exclusively...I did see a drastic difference in the abdomin area where most of my shots went...so I can't see why it won't work there.
    Cool Bro, cuz I HATE that spot, it's always been my worst spot, I can get lean as hell, and STILL have an issue there for months longer......Last time I did a REAL Cutting cycle, it turn into a year long effort basically. I was trying to do two different shows held at this cheezy little Gym (hilarious...shoulda seen it) I actually chicken'd out on the first one cuz I couldn't get rid of enough fat in that area to be confident on stage, so I Bulked again and did my best to stay as lean as possible and still put on size (And you know how well THAT works) then cut again for the second one, which is the last time I used GH....And it worked Great, but I'm an old sucker now and that area is even more stubborn.
    But just keep tellin' me what I want to hear...that's all I ask!

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    I've also thought of that 7th, we think alike.
    ooooh, that is scary
    LOL... Ya know I love ya man!

Mallets back is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    Cool Bro, cuz I HATE that spot, it's always been my worst spot, I can get lean as hell, and STILL have an issue there for months longer......Last time I did a REAL Cutting cycle, it turn into a year long effort basically. I was trying to do two different shows held at this cheezy little Gym (hilarious...shoulda seen it) I actually chicken'd out on the first one cuz I couldn't get rid of enough fat in that area to be confident on stage, so I Bulked again and did my best to stay as lean as possible and still put on size (And you know how well THAT works) then cut again for the second one, which is the last time I used GH....And it worked Great, but I'm an old sucker now and that area is even more stubborn.
    But just keep tellin' me what I want to hear...that's all I ask!
    Holy ****...I went through the exact same thing last year...glad to hear I'm not the only one hanging on to a few pounds these days...And I'm getting up there myself bro

Yep...aging Sucks.
    I've been trying to track GH shipments so I can rob the Truck, and do it for 10 years straight!

Lord is offline Junior Member
    Yep...aging Sucks.
    I've been trying to track GH shipments so I can rob the Truck, and do it for 10 years straight!
    you are going to get busted if thats happen, if you dont share 5 years with me

Quote Originally Posted by Lord
    you are going to get busted if thats happen, if you dont share 5 years with me
    Well then you better help, plus we'll need to hit two trucks!

Lord is offline Junior Member
    Well then you better help, plus we'll need to hit two trucks!
    that sounds better

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Sub q shots in the ab area bro,localized means nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Sub q shots in the ab area bro,localized means nothing
    Hmmmm, well, you the man on this one Bull not me, but man I've got it in like 3 different articles, and it's in that article pasted in that Growth Hormone Manual Thread?
    So...Why do they say it burns fat best in the area injected?
    Nothing beats experience, regardless what you read, I've learn that long ago, but why does so many reads on this say that, I'm just curious?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Hmmmm, well, you the man on this one Bull not me, but man I've got it in like 3 different articles, and it's in that article pasted in that Growth Hormone Manual Thread?
    So...Why do they say it burns fat best in the area injected?
    Nothing beats experience, regardless what you read, I've learn that long ago, but why does so many reads on this say that, I'm just curious?
    Well bro,if that were the case,why do all docs say sub q in ab,if it worked elsewhere no one woulds have fat buts,chest fat ect.It enters the system and is absorbed by the blood stream.If that were the case I'd have 6 pack abs for years.Alot of bad info out there on HGH put out by the companies themselves,I'll leave it at that

peace

DB

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Well bro,if that were the case,why do all docs say sub q in ab,if it worked elsewhere no one woulds have fat buts,chest fat ect.It enters the system and is absorbed by the blood stream.If that were the case I'd have 6 pack abs for years.Alot of bad info out there on HGH put out by the companies themselves,I'll leave it at that

peace

DB
    Good enough for me Brother...like I said, I'll take first hand experience over a read anyday.
    Reads are easy to find, cuz anyone can put one up........Actual experience has no "Opinions"..Just fact found from experience.....So if you say that's the way, then I will believe you, at least until I find out different from my own experience.
    LOL...can you just imagine if all of us did our cycles base on what's available to read online, instead of someones or our own actual experience??
    Thanks Bull,
    TSW

Thread Information