Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member

Slin post workout- Why what does it do?

Everything I've read says 6-10ius post workout. Along with 70-100 grms of simple carbs. I have been reading about this for a while, but I'm wondering why you would do it.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Insulin acts as a shuttle to take nutrients to your muscles. Post-workout, since your muscles are already starving for nutrients, in the form of simple carbs, insulin allows the muscles to get more of those nutrients into the muscles than would happen naturally, allowing for an increased anabolic effect.

For more info, and more details about htis, read the "insulin.txt" thread in the Educational Forum. That will pretty much answer every question you have now.

-moto

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy
    Insulin acts as a shuttle to take nutrients to your muscles. Post-workout, since your muscles are already starving for nutrients, in the form of simple carbs, insulin allows the muscles to get more of those nutrients into the muscles than would happen naturally, allowing for an increased anabolic effect.

For more info, and more details about htis, read the "insulin.txt" thread in the Educational Forum. That will pretty much answer every question you have now.

-moto
    Just like MG said bro!

thanks that post was very informative. the whole getting really fat thing kinda freaks me out though. Is slin something to think about when your cutting? Or is more for bulking?

It can be used in a cutting phase, as it really depends on your diet as to whether you are cutting or bulking. Slin can also be used to get your body into ketosis in one day as well. Keeping your diet fairly clean, you should have little problem with fat gain from slin.

-moto

RUDY-14 is offline Associate Member
    I'd be carfeull with the slin man, make suer you know what you are doing before you hit that up.

Yea, just doing the investigative side for now. I was thinking about maybe doing 1/2 of what most guys do. Like 5ius post workout instead of 10, 2-3 day a week during my next cycle. Then hitting the carbs up hard 100grams of dextrose PW + protein/ Creatine

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RUDY-14
    I'd be carfeull with the slin man, make suer you know what you are doing before you hit that up.
    Agreed. I don't mess with anything that can kill me. It is not like your regualr gear, its lethal.

Lots of thing are lethal is not used properly...cars, chainsaws, guns, aspirin, etc. You just need to know how to use it properly to be safe.

-moto

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy
    Lots of thing are lethal is not used properly...cars, chainsaws, guns, aspirin, etc. You just need to know how to use it properly to be safe.

-moto
    Agreed noto, but there are way to many guys on here that ask questions about it which show they are nowhere near ready to use it.

Thread Information