fseven is offline New Member

Humatrope Advice...

Just got back from Mexico...purchased 8 5mg bottles of Humatrope. Here are my questions...how long should 8 5mg bottles last? Homie I bought from says 3 mos...but I find that hard to believe. Second...how much dilution do I add? I heard that I should only add 2 ml of the dilution water. I should put the mixed solution in the rest of the dilution water? I am very confused. This stuff is super expensive and I would rather not mess up the dilution...any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

razor67 is offline Banned
    go to the search function and type in mixing hgh.. all your answers should be there.

Been there done that...

I have researched before I posted...there is conflicting information...sorry I just want to get it right...If I inject all of the water will the Humatrope be ruined? I am alos curious how long these 8 vials will last... sorry but I could not find specific information to my problem.

I could tell you about Genentech's PROTROPIN,and reconstituting that bacteriostatic water,although if it truly were me I wouldnt take ProTropin,192 vs. 191 etc.. I liked Nutropin personally,not to mention the easy use of diabetic darts!

Grant is offline Member
    were they kept cool when your purchased them?

hmm

well I got the humatrope so I am kinda stuck with it...thanks for info though

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicRick
    I could tell you about Genentech's PROTROPIN,and reconstituting that bacteriostatic water,although if it truly were me I wouldnt take ProTropin,192 vs. 191 etc.. I liked Nutropin personally,not to mention the easy use of diabetic darts!

cool

yeah...packed them with cold packs...worked perfect

razor67 is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Grant
    were they kept cool when your purchased them?
    Despite what some say, and the brand doesn't matter regarding this either, lyophilized GH is going to be fine unrefridgerated. Degradation isn't going to occur unless it's in an aqueous environment. the only thing you really need to worry about while it's lyophilized is not shaking the hell out of it.

To answer the guys question, mg:IU conversion is roughly 1:3
    The amount of time it'll last is going to depend on how much you use per day, obviously.You can find any and all info that you're asking about by searching thoroughly.

Genentechs only 39minutes away in SF.
    Sources gone wild.

Thread Information