adam85 is offline New Member

All about insulin...

I have been using gear for around 2 years now. I was speaking to someone at the gym and he advised me that i should be staking insulin with my courses. I average a peak of 1500mgs of enanthate or cypioate with around 200mgs of deca . He says that if i was to stack an insulin along with this that i would grow much better, but i only way 81kgs with about 13% bodyfat. Am i advanced enough to start using insulin? Please someone help me, i have read many sites but they dont point out how advanced you have to be.

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    Check the educational thread section. I know theres atleast 2 posts in there with all the info you could ever need. i dont think anyone can post a reply that will make you ready for slin.

Quote Originally Posted by adam85
    I have been using gear for around 2 years now. I was speaking to someone at the gym and he advised me that i should be staking insulin with my courses. I average a peak of 1500mgs of enanthate or cypioate with around 200mgs of deca. He says that if i was to stack an insulin along with this that i would grow much better, but i only way 81kgs with about 13% bodyfat. Am i advanced enough to start using insulin? Please someone help me, i have read many sites but they dont point out how advanced you have to be.
    It's not how advanced you are....it's how educated you are on insulin and its effects (both positive and negative). You should familiarize yourself with all the necessary precautions before attempting to add slin to your cycles. It can be great...if used correctly. Just about everything you'll ever need to know about insulin can be found in various posts on this board too....lucky you.

Wait a minute i completly overlooked the cycle you plan on doing i think you need to read more then the insulin threads. Those doses are a bit off.

Quote Originally Posted by RageControl
    Wait a minute i completly overlooked the cycle you plan on doing i think you need to read more then the insulin threads. Those doses are a bit off.
    Yeah, 1500mg of test and 200mg of deca ? Typo? I hope.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Before taking slin...I'd monitor your resting BG levels for about a week first to see if that's a good idea or not!!! a fairly safe reading would be between 4.5mmol and say 6.0mmol any higher and you might already have some insulin insensativity which could lead to offcourse typeII diabetes. If your resting BG is above 7.mmol then your beta cells in the pancrease are already getting exhausted and working a little overtime.

adam85 is offline New Member
    thanks guys, im gona read those threads mentioned. and yeah it was a typo, i meant to say around 1000mgs of some sort of test, i usally stack more than one, and around 100-200mgs of deca .

Thread Information