martymar is offline New Member

Oral Growth Hormone???

I'm bulking up right now so i'm not using it but my buddie has started to take a pill sought to be HGH with the # 134 on the pill and it seems to be working. From what i understand, it's coming out of canada. It's 3-5 dollars per pill. Has anyone else heard of anything about it

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    No such thing bro. total scam...Why???

They don't work because HGH is a VERY delicate and complex 191 amino acid hormone. This brings up the a problem with companies trying claim oral HGH products. - you can not take HGH orally. So, even if a company wanted to break the law and sell HGH as a pill/spray or powder - it would not work because the HGH would break down before it ever reaches the bloodstream.

Also, you have a financial problem. Give Eli Lilly a call and see how much 200 micrograms (the amount a 40 year old secretes each day) of recombinant GH cost. You will quickly find out that the math just doesn't work. How can they sell a 1 month supply for $100 when the raw material would cost over $1,000 a month

There is a case when the above claim can be true - but very exaggerated. The FDA has determined that if there is less than 2001 nanograms (ng) of the HGH drug present in a supplement - it is NOT considered a drug. The theory is that in such small trace amounts, the drug has no impact so it is not classified as a drug

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    its a ammino acid bro it will get destoted soon as it hits ur stomache

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    There are no effective forms of oral GH available yet!

Solrock is offline Member
    Your saliva would render it inactive and destroy it. HGH needs to be injected.

Thread Information