Targex - The Ultimate Topical Fat Burning peptide!

INTRODUCTION:

Glycyrrhetinic acid is the primary ingredient in Targex. It is actually found in licorice, and when applied to the skin, can reduce the thickness of subcutaneous fat. In this case, the mechanism of action is mediated by the catabolic hormone known as cortisol. This hormone is involved in both the distribution as well as the deposition of fat.Cortisol, in turn is regulated by the activity of an enzyme which Glycyrrhetinic acid (the active ingredient in Targex) blocks. This reduces the ability of cortisol to regulate fat cells, resulting in an overall loss of bodyfat to the area the cream is applied to.
    In a clinical study, the effect of topical Glycyrrhetinic cream was evaluated. In this study, measurements of thigh fat, before and after 1 month of treatment with the cream were taken. In both areas (circumference and the fat layer thickness) the thighs receiving the cream had significantly lower levels of fat.

Hence, this type of cream would appear to be a potent lipolytic (fat burning) agent. Also, it is important to note that this compound is very safe, as the full study mentioned previously states that that there was absolutely no change in plasma cortisol, blood pressure, or aldosterone.

The primary ingredient in that study (Glycyrrhetinic acid) is also the primary ingredient found in Targex; this is actually the brand name of the original version of these types of products. Typically it is applied to specific sites, to produce localized fat-loss wherever it is applied. The typical Targex user has experienced significant reductions in body fat when it was applied to site-specific areas, and was used in combination with a proper diet, training, and cardio.

BUY THE ULTIMATE TOPICAL FAT BURNER! TARGEX TODAY!

STUDIES:

Glycyrrhetinic acid, the active principle of licorice, can reduce the thickness of subcutaneous thigh fat through topical application.

Armanini D, Nacamulli D, Francini-Pesenti F, Battagin G, Ragazzi E, Fiore C.

Department of Medical and Surgical Sciences-Endocrinology, University of Padua, Via Ospedale 105, 35100 Padua, Italy.

Cortisol is involved in the distribution and deposition of fat, and its action is regulated by the activity of 11beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase. Glycyrrhetinic acid, the active principle of licorice root, blocks 11beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1, thus reducing the availability of cortisol at the level of adipocytes. We evaluated the effect of topical application of a cream containing glycyrrhetinic acid in the thickness of fat at the level of the thigh. Eighteen healthy women (age range 20-33 years) with normal BMI were randomly allocated to treatment, at the level of the dominant thigh, with a cream containing 2.5% glycyrrhetinic acid (n=9) or with a placebo cream containing the excipients alone (n=9). Before and after 1 month of treatment both the circumference and the thickness of the superficial fat layer of the thighs (by ultrasound analysis) were measured. The circumference and the thickness of the superficial fat layer were significantly reduced in comparison to the controlateral untreated thigh and to control subjects treated with the placebo cream. No changes were observed in blood pressure, plasma renin activity, plasma aldosterone or cortisol. The effect of glycyrrhetinic acid on the thickness of subcutaneous fat was likely related to a block of 11beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1 at the level of fat cells; therefore, glycyrrhetinic acid could be effectively used in the reduction of unwanted local fat accumulation.

If you read the original abstract you will note that ...

"No changes were observed in blood pressure, plasma renin activity, plasma aldosterone or cortisol",

There was no change in plasma cortisol; cortisol was lowered only in the fat cells, this is telling us that little if any of the compound was absorbed systemically or we would see a drop in whole body, i.e. plasma cortisol.

Indications:

PLEASE SHAKE BOTTLE BEFORE USE

Apply 1 to 2 pumps ( one pump = one CC ) applied TWICE daily in desired areas and rub vigorously until almost vanished into the skin of area applied, though this lotion is greasy of nature is necessary for it to work locally.

The area must be clean and free of hair.

This lotion will NOT stain clothes.

There are some studies that claim Licorice extract may increase levels of the hormone adolsterone if there is a systemic uptake BUT our unique TDS formual DOES NOT allow this to happen and TargeX works on the site applied.

110% SAFE AND NON-TOXIC !

HELPFUL INFORMATION ON HOW TO USE TARGEX ...

So I have some problem areas where I store more fat or simply I got some flabby stubborn fat like for example in my oblique , inner thighs and lower pecs , my diet and cardio has been in check but still I need more help!

Well, TargeX will not shift your body into a calorie burning machine like other compound do ie. Clenbuterol , T3 , Ephedra , etc...but BY BLOCKING CORTISOL AT THE CELLULAR LEVEL AND PREVENT IT IT FROM STORING FAT WHEN THIS HORMONE "CORTISOL" IS AT PEAK ( BEFORE RETIRING, UPON AWAKENING AND POST-WORKOUT ) Of course add a good diet and cardio and you'll see visible results in the areas applied.

***PLEASE NOTE NOT ALL RESPOND IN THE SAME TIMELY MANNER AS SOME GET RESULTS IN ONLY 2 OR 3 DAYS AFTER INTIAL USE AND OTHERS IT MAY TAKE LONGER.***

Ok, so I got a 4oz bottle of TargeX and it contains 120cc of 40mgs of G.Acid 98% purity per CC enough for a 2 week cycle which is what i recommend as our wonderful bodies will fight it, after all cortisol hormone is a necessary evil so cycling 2 weeks on - 2 weeks off one area at a time is best !

Patience and common sense is needed here, please allow me to explain why and how:

I want to decrease the stubborn fat I got on my oblique both left and right so :

Before I go to bed I apply 2ccs of TargeX on my right oblique then rub vigorously until vanished ( I like using a hair blowdrier in Med tempetature to help dry area faster )

Then I apply another 2ccs on my left oblique and rub again until vanished and absorbed.

Next day when I wake up I repeat procedure again.

***Make sure the area you apply TargeX to is free of hair and is clean.

Using TargeX this way is safe and ONE 4oz bottle should be enough for a 2 week cycle and may have some extra.

Ok, now you see some improvement in the areas you applied to but you need more treatment so you start again another 2 week cycle after at least 1 week off TargeX, if you are happy with your results then move on to another area you desired to reduce stubborn subcutaneous fat. This time it may the lower pecs so you do exactly as you did the first time when you applied to your oblique.

***Please keep in mind this is not miracle drug ( well almost ) and that the area you worked first may need some more treatment but you need to do your part as far as diet and cardio, this is true in all products that help reduce body fat, do not tell me is not true cause I tried them all and when my diet was sloppy I made no progress.

***Work one area at a time, I mean for example again oblique ( left and right ), lower pecs ( left and right ) inner thighs ( left and right ) and so on

***I recommend using an over the counter dietary supplement that reduces excess estrogen , is my belief that the presence of excess estrogen makes that stubborn fat hang on to those problem areas. This is just my own opinion based on personal experiences.

Feedback as of 15/08/2006

"Started using TX 2 weeks ago, my waist is much smaller now, love handles going away. Thank you"

"Product really works, keep up the good work."

More user responses will be posted as they come in.

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    My wife just started using the product and we will have a full report in a couple weeks if it works, thanks steroid peptides!

MoneyAddyct is offline Member
    I'm looking forward to it...

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd be interested in testing this... Are there any pilot programmes running?

I'm currently working off the theory that there's actually alot more benefits to Targex than just fat burning. As soon as I clean up the details, I'm going to let you guys in on everything...

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    Awesome Anthony, youre the Man!!!

Carlito B is offline Big Pimp

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    I'm currently working off the theory that there's actually alot more benefits to Targex than just fat burning. As soon as I clean up the details, I'm going to let you guys in on everything...
    indeed!

C

sizzlechest is offline Member
    I like to see the results as well. A cream that burns fat? It almost sounds to good to be true. It reminds me of those late night infomertials. Please post your results.

Bulkcut is offline Associate Member
    Can't wait to see the responses. I am cutting down BF before a cycle (in about 8 months) may use this at the end
    just wanna see the responses

juggernaut333 is offline New Member
    obviously doesnt work for everyone.but does work for most in my experiences.ive seen it firsthand on myself,my girl,my best bud,and plenty of local and non local clients of mine.love the stuff

spiritsurge is offline New Member

any more feeback on this?

thanks!

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    And how much is this stuff?
    ***No source checks!!!***

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    And how much is this stuff?

4 ounce ( 120cc ) aluminum bottle with hand pump.
    Transdermal lotion for localized fat reduction,4 Oz / 120 CCs , 40mg/ml.

around 40$

I looking into it too,for my fat belly.

peace_frog is offline Associate Member
    Any results yet?

prncezzml is offline Female Member
    I've been using it for 2 weeks, on my love handles, in combination with 2-3 days a week morning cardio on an empty stomach. Definite reduction in puffiness of my handles. It's a combo of the cardio and the Targex for sure because I was making no progress before I started applying it.

Quote Originally Posted by prncezzml
    I've been using it for 2 weeks, on my love handles, in combination with 2-3 days a week morning cardio on an empty stomach. Definite reduction in puffiness of my handles. It's a combo of the cardio and the Targex for sure because I was making no progress before I started applying it.
    It's a good product. "Carlito B" (member here) invented it.

Legolas is offline Associate Member
    BUY THE ULTIMATE TOPICAL FAT BURNER! TARGEX TODAY! link is not working

starvin-marvin is offline New Member
    So, did this work for anyone, or is it bunk?

rauntu is offline Junior Member
    Any results?

MrGreen is offline Member
    THIS THREAD IS 4 YEARS OLD!!!

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...f-Coward-LOSER

If it sounds to good to be true then it probably is!

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    This page should be deleted.

Thread Information