Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: My Guide to HGH for anyone interested

steelcity420 is offline New Member
    i am 23 years old and taking 2 ius twice a day...of sanfei.....is that enough? when will i notice fat loss and at some muscle gain? it is my first week.

Older lifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't know you but thanks for this thread, great amount of info for my further research... Mite get back to you after i have looked up more info if there are any questions. Thanks Mate

Genotropin- is it a good HGH?

Quote Originally Posted by Diabetes-testosteron View Post
    Genotropin- is it a good HGH?
    If you are talking about the American brand named Genotropin it is one of the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Older lifter View Post
    Don't know you but thanks for this thread, great amount of info for my further research... Mite get back to you after i have looked up more info if there are any questions. Thanks Mate
    No problem ... nice to meet you. Just get back to me with any questions after finishing your research, I'm always happy to help. I'm not around all the time but check in as much as I can. Best of luck.

GearIdentity is offline Associate Member
    RedBaron,

any advice on how to take hgh for powerlifting purposes. Ive heard taking all of your hgh pwo. I usually take 8ius ed, 2.6ius in the am, 2.6ius 30min. before my workout, and 2.6ius pwo. My workouts typically last 2hrs, we train in groups so I intend to combat cortisol levels with hgh preworkout. I would think will be benefiting from my preworkout dose being already converted to igf, and another dose pwo of hgh/slin to create a supreme enviroment for igf/slin.

Thank You RedBaron for coming around these forums.

diamond2007 is offline New Member
    great

collieman33 is offline New Member
    where besides the stomach fat can you inject hgh...looking for muscle growth and athletic performance?

Sarrah is offline New Member

For My Aunt

Hi,
    Actually i want to ask for my aunt. She is 45 years old and weighs around 75 kgs. She is diebiatic for 19 years. The problem is that she's having fat around her abdomin. Do you recommend her to take HGH or not. If yes plz let me know what precautions should be taken and also the dose. thanks alot...

Your aunt is at an age where HGH would be something to consider, but given she has been a diabetic for 19 years now, that somewhat complicates the issue. You didn't indicate whether she is dealing with type 1 or type 2 diabetes, but I will assume she has joined the increasing ranks of type 2 diabetics.

Since she is no doubt on medications to control her blood sugar and/or insulin , introducing HGH to the equation would be something that I would only do under a endocrinologist's watch. As a diabetic, she has significant issues with insulin resistance. HGH increases insulin resistance. The combination is a tricky proposition. I wouldn't absolutely rule out a low dose (0.5 IU to 1.5IU / day) of HGH, but as I said I would only consider it under a doctor's watch. It could really complicate her diabetes and send her sugar levels out of whack. A type 1 diabetic would be a whole different discussion.

Probably a better way to tackle fat issues as a diabetic would be to pick the class of medications that are more amenable to maintaining a normal weight. Many diabetic drugs do a great job at keeping your sugar under control, but they make it extremely difficult not to gain weight and fat. Others seem to actually make it possible to maintain or even lose a little weight. Drugs like Januvia and Metformin to name a couple are decent enough for many diabetics for sugar control, and are system friendly enough to allow for weight loss. The most important factor of course will always bee activity. Your aunt should be on a treadmill or elliptical trainer at least a half-hour a day. That with a decent diet and the right class of diabetes medications should keep the abdominal fat in check.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarrah View Post
    Hi,
    Actually i want to ask for my aunt. She is 45 years old and weighs around 75 kgs. She is diebiatic for 19 years. The problem is that she's having fat around her abdomin. Do you recommend her to take HGH or not. If yes plz let me know what precautions should be taken and also the dose. thanks alot...

Karak is offline New Member

Have a question

Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron View Post
    No problem ... nice to meet you. Just get back to me with any questions after finishing your research, I'm always happy to help. I'm not around all the time but check in as much as I can. Best of luck.
    I have been doing a serious amount of thinking on all this. My plan is to start HGH mostly for weightloss and energy recovery at first. However, is there any place you can actually order it where the obviously REAL liquid is delivered? I don't want to get had by some generic fake tablet that obviously isn't real.
    Also thank you for the detailed information. I have been looking now for a couple weeks for some of my questions to be answered and found it here finally.

1st post wooo.

EDIT:
    Sorry saw newbie guide. Ignore my question I will try to find it myself.
    Last edited by Karak; 12-08-2008 at 08:40 PM.

bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member
    Please read the rules before you post again, no price discussions.
    Big

scibble is offline "A Dukkit In The Making"
    great article, thanks!

H2Okid is offline Associate Member
    great post. Thank you so much!!!!

alex18 is offline Member
    a great read...thanks for taking the time to write this!

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    bump

teflonKid is offline New Member
    Starting my first HGH run in 3 days! Very excited and much more at ease now after reading ur post! AWESOME WORK RB!

Vegas89 is offline New Member
    hey rb id like to have a conversation with you if you dont mind im a first time user and im experiencing difficulty pin pointing my decision on what i should do as far as hgh if you could find time in your day to message me i would greatly appreciate it

LAW
    LAW is offline Female Member
    So much great information. I was just wondering RB if hgh would help women with bone density issues. I had a bd test about a year ago and i had early stages of osteoperosis. They told me to take more calcium and go to the gym! I usually work out with weights 4 times a week but I have been for 15 years so that's bull s**t.

Razzberry is offline New Member
    Great sticky.

Slide is offline Associate Member
    great info, thanks.

Legolas is offline Associate Member
    great article

freddyfresh33 is offline Junior Member
    thanks i have no more questions

ciscoccie is offline Junior Member

Soreness

Dear Red Baron
    very nice post, it help me a lot
    I do have a question, I started injecting HGH about 10 days ago in my belly area
    using 1cc srynge, yesterday I notice some soreness in the area and also some hard spots, is this normal or maybe I'm doing something wrong, should I change to the buttock area?
    thanks
    Cisco

ripdiesel is offline New Member
    can anyone pm me on where to get hgh plz...

TODouble2 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ripdiesel View Post
    can anyone pm me on where to get hgh plz...
    haha lol what a great 1st post!!

icepick27 is offline Member
    great psot ,Iam comming off a cycle in 3 weeks , i plan to use hgh ,and hcg for my pct , and iam staying on hgh for about 3 month maybe more but i pick my hgh up this monday ,should i start monady with the growth ,or should i wait untill iam done ?and if i start monday how many ius should i take a day if iam doing this for 3 months?
    o and great post by the way answered a ton of questions
    Last edited by icepick27; 05-17-2009 at 04:20 PM. Reason: forgot somthing

starting my gh monday ,cant wait ,what is the propper (ius) for lean muscle gains and fat loss

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    seems to be in the 4-5IU/day range

Quote Originally Posted by icepick27 View Post
    great psot ,Iam comming off a cycle in 3 weeks , i plan to use hgh ,and hcg for my pct , and iam staying on hgh for about 3 month maybe more but i pick my hgh up this monday ,should i start monady with the growth ,or should i wait untill iam done ?and if i start monday how many ius should i take a day if iam doing this for 3 months?
    o and great post by the way answered a ton of questions
    I would go ahead and start your GH if you haven't already. As far as the number of IU's for growth, it depends somewhat on the brand. If you are talking about prescription, domestic HGH, then 4-5 IU's will do the job very nicely. If you are talking about some of the generic offerings, then it may take a bit more to get the job done (7-10 IU's likely).

If this is your first time with GH, I would start with a moderate dose and ramp up to a dose that seems to yield good results. Best of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by ciscoccie View Post
    Dear Red Baron
    very nice post, it help me a lot
    I do have a question, I started injecting HGH about 10 days ago in my belly area
    using 1cc srynge, yesterday I notice some soreness in the area and also some hard spots, is this normal or maybe I'm doing something wrong, should I change to the buttock area?
    thanks
    Cisco
    You probably already have your injections down by now, but it could be one of a few things. If there is some constituent of your GH (preservatives, type of dilutent, etc) that is irritating and not agreeing with your skin, then that could be the cause of your soreness. More likely if this is your first cycle, you are being a bit rough in your injections, either pinching too tightly, moving the needle a bit while injecting, pushing too hard on the needle while injecting, or something along those lines to make yourself sore. The other possibility is that you are injecting too close to the same spot in subsequent injections without rotating the site enough.

What you should be doing is pinching up a bit of skin (loosely) between your thumb and index finger of the one hand, while injecting with the other hand. If you get the technique down (there are many videos and diagrams floating around the internet), it will be about as painless as possible.

If you have mastered this technique and are still getting soreness, then I would start experimenting with a different dilutent (or even a different brand of GH for that matter) and if you aren't doing so, I would certainly rotate the injection site to the tops of your thighs, your stomach area, your obliques, and make that rotation over a large enough area to offer a good deal of time between any given injection site being repeated.

Best of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by LAW View Post
    So much great information. I was just wondering RB if hgh would help women with bone density issues. I had a bd test about a year ago and i had early stages of osteoperosis. They told me to take more calcium and go to the gym! I usually work out with weights 4 times a week but I have been for 15 years so that's bull s**t.
    The answer is it very well may. Growth hormone will cause an increase in bone metabolism and a reasonable increase in bone remodeling. While I wouldn't say it is any kind of silver-bullet, I think it could offer some benefit ... how much would depend on to many factors to make a universal statement about its effectiveness. I am not sure it would be a real cost effective use for ONLY that purpose, but as a side benefit it sure couldn't hurt. Best of luck.

I been on gh for 2 weeks , and iam definlitly leaning out and looseing body fat already ,I have noticed 2 vains on my lower lower stomach ..I know gh isn't supposed to work fast and that u got to be on it for at least 2 months before u see anythhing , but I definlitly notice fatt loss , this can only get better ,and I happy with my progress so far ,thanks for this good post it showed me every thing I need to know

nevertoolate is offline New Member
    Thanks for the post Redbaron. I have seen conflicting ideas about when you can eat in relation to your injection. Whats your take on this? I have been pinning first thing in the morning then waiting an hour to eat and it sux.

nevertoolate is offline New Member
    Is there anything that should be done after a HGH only cycle of 6 months?

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by nevertoolate View Post
    Is there anything that should be done after a HGH only cycle of 6 months?
    another hgh cycle
    if you are asking about a PCT for gh, no there isnt any practical one or need for

Quote Originally Posted by nevertoolate View Post
    Thanks for the post Redbaron. I have seen conflicting ideas about when you can eat in relation to your injection. Whats your take on this? I have been pinning first thing in the morning then waiting an hour to eat and it sux.
    Hi nevertoolate,

It depends somewhat on your own body's metabolism. For me anyway (I have a REALLY strong family history of problems with insulin resistance and type II diabetes), when I inject first thing in the morning and eat a carb meal, my blood sugar soars pretty good for a fair number of hours. For that reason, I avoid eating too many carbs around injection time.

That being said, there are a couple of ways of getting around that little problem. I will either inject when I wake up at 3-4'ish in the morning to go to the restroom (thus putting several hours of time between my injection and actually being ready to eat my first meal), or I will go ahead and inject upon waking, and eat a protein/healthy fat meal first thing in the morning. I wouldn't say that you need to avoid food ... just carbs or any meal that would typically impact your blood sugar level and normally require effective use of insulin to get your levels back in check. Your body will be insulin resistant for a time to some extent, so you don't want to foster an environment in your body to bring on a really good case of insulin resistance that will require medication or other assistance to deal with down the road.

The other way to combat this of course is to use insulin or a glucose disposal agent along with your HGH, but unless you just can't work your schedule out, or you have a damning family history making insulin resistance a real, lingering problem, you probably won't have to go to those levels to keep things in check.

Your best friend will be a BG meter. Whenever I am changing my routine, cycle, or supplements significantly, I check myself at key times to see exactly what that change is doing. That way, I am not having to guess as to what is really happening. Best of luck with your HGH cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike View Post
    another hgh cycle
    if you are asking about a PCT for gh, no there isnt any practical one or need for
    Yep, that is about the size of it. I haven't had any problems that have required anything special after an HGH cycle, and I have ran them for several years without anything more than a day or two off per week. My present HGH levels are where they should be ... on the upper side of normal for my age.

GearIdentity is offline Associate Member
    Ive been running 10ius of hgh for 6wks and had my igf-1 levels checked. They came back low, at 135ng/ml. Should they be raised at this point or could it be that I have to wait longer to raise my igf levels, re-test in another 6wks?

DS21 is offline Member
    RedBaron,

I wanted to see if you have seen this study, and also get your thoughts on it.

http://jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/content/full/85/2/601

The part that was every interesting was this graph:

http://jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/con...ll/85/2/601/F1

It basiclly states that once injected it take about 4 hours for the HGH to completely release in your body and then your natural production seems to be shut down for about 16 hours. If this is the case, I was thinking it would be best to inject right before bed, then you would get your largest release of natural HGH, and then the injectable would release into the body a few hours later, and then your body wouldn't produce it until you go back to sleep and the cycle would continue. Your thoughts?

The main reason I really liked this study was because it is one of the only studies I could find that was done on humans.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information