BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Knowledge Member on Prostate Cancer
    Blog Entries

I may require 1 & then the other pelvis cups & femur joints replaced hip replacement+

I have heard HGH helps heal old injuries ?

I have had one hip joint replaced at the age of 43 and I am 55 they say they are good for about 10 years if you are active ?

Just courious if anyone was knowledgable in the area of HGH and TB-500 combo repairing old injuries ?

The cost would not really be that much more & possibly even less than the operation and to not go under the knife priceless !

PLEASE OFFER UP SOME GOOD ADVISE AS I WILL HAVE TO MAKE THIS DECISSION WITH IN THE NEXT 6 MTHS AND PROBABLY BE ON A CANE IN 4 MTHS

All I can get in this area from a Dr is Riptropin and he sells it straight from his office at $300.00 for a mth kit ?

On the top 10 of HGH Riptropin is rated #5 any thoughts on Riptropin also ?

On TRT and when I do a Blast it is only about 280mg of Tren a wk ? Would this low a dose of Tren cause joint issues, I take 50mg of Deca a week ?

Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 12-16-2014 at 01:28 AM.

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I had my first hip done at 35 and I have less than 2 years left on my left hip. I started taking HGH about 3 months ago but recently just stopped taking it. I was hoping it might help my hip. It gets so expensive and my source has run dry with it a few times so I'm not sure if I'm going to continue with it or not.

Anyways, looking into the Burmingham Hip Resurfacing device. It's a much better option than a traditional hip replacement. For all the info you need check out Hip Resurfacing articles, patient stories, surgeon interviews and Hip Talk Discussion Group.

BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Knowledge Member on Prostate Cancer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
    I had my first hip done at 35 and I have less than 2 years left on my left hip. I started taking HGH about 3 months ago but recently just stopped taking it. I was hoping it might help my hip. It gets so expensive and my source has run dry with it a few times so I'm not sure if I'm going to continue with it or not.

Anyways, looking into the Burmingham Hip Resurfacing device. It's a much better option than a traditional hip replacement. For all the info you need check out Hip Resurfacing articles, patient stories, surgeon interviews and Hip Talk Discussion Group.
    I already have a Carbon Fiber Cup & the Shaft and Femoral balls are titanium ? Been going hard on it for 11 almost 12 years so I may be rushing things and need to deal wih a little pain for a few months , if I have surgery ?

Correct me if I am wrong but is it not recommended that a person / man take HGH a whole year to see noticable results ? Which I would think goes towards healing also and the least time you should even consider a stocked up 6 mth supply and shoot for 12 to 14 mths.

Thread Information