Results 1 to 19 of 19
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: A Complete Idiots Guide to Peptides

  1. #1
    trikydik's Avatar
    trikydik is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,232
    Blog Entries
    2

    A Complete Idiots Guide to Peptides

    Good Evening,

    I have read a lot on peptides lately and understand none of it.
    Is there anywhere on here where it is broken down into easy to follow and understand words?

    Call me short bus special on this...

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Times Roman's Avatar
    Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Back from Afghanistan
    Posts
    27,383
    where to start?

    here's a real quick explanation, and then we can go from there....

    familiar with amino acids, right?

    peptides are small groups of amino acids.

    familiar with protein, right?

    protein is made up of various groups of peptides.

    here is the evolution

    amino acids < peptides < proteins

    Think of peptides as small bundles of information that instruct your body to do certain things.

    Peptides instruct the body to do certain things.........

    produce pigmentation
    produce a physiological sexual response
    produce more growth hormone
    produce a healing response

    I can break these words down into smaller ones if you like..................?

  3. #3
    trikydik's Avatar
    trikydik is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,232
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks TR - got that part...
    I am having a hard time distinguishing what each one on AR-R does.
    I few I understand what they so..

    Sermorelin - pretty easy to understand - but what is the difference between it and CJC - 1293? or CJC - 1295? or GHRP-6? or any of the IGF's?
    DSIP - for sleep

    I guess laymen terms is what I am looking for...

    DSIP = Sleep peptide
    xxx = fat loss and xxx
    yyy = is the same as bbb except it does ???


    from reading the material on AR-R's site, if a test subject suffers from arthrytis in the connective tissue and wants help loosing weight, then TB 500 and CJC 1295 would be the right choices?

  4. #4
    jimmyinkedup's Avatar
    jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Scamming my brothers
    Posts
    11,286
    Blog Entries
    2
    Id say Tb500 and if you want to add a gh type stack to assist in healing id suggest a mod grf 1-29 or Sermorelin (either one but mod grf illicits a bigger pulse) combined with wither GHRP2 or GHRP6 (2 if cutting or maintaining, 6 if bulking as 6 increases appetite).
    Would look something like this:
    TB500 - 4mg/week first 4 weeks split into 2-2mg injections (say mon/thurs)
    2mg/week next 4 weeks split into 2 1mg injections (again say mon/thurs)

    Mod GRF 1-29 & GHRP2 -300mcg of each per day. 3 injections daily of 100mcg each per injection. AM, midday and before bed. You could do 200mcg/day and just do the am & pm injections and still get some benefit- 300 is just optimal. You would do the same in you picked say Sermorelin and GHRP6.

    Hope that helps.

  5. #5
    RigPig's Avatar
    RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,100
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup
    Id say Tb500 and if you want to add a gh type stack to assist in healing id suggest a mod grf 1-29 or Sermorelin (either one but mod grf illicits a bigger pulse) combined with wither GHRP2 or GHRP6 (2 if cutting or maintaining, 6 if bulking as 6 increases appetite). Would look something like this: TB500 - 4mg/week first 4 weeks split into 2-2mg injections (say mon/thurs) 2mg/week next 4 weeks split into 2 1mg injections (again say mon/thurs) Mod GRF 1-29 & GHRP2 -300mcg of each per day. 3 injections daily of 100mcg each per injection. AM, midday and before bed. You could do 200mcg/day and just do the am & pm injections and still get some benefit- 300 is just optimal. You would do the same in you picked say Sermorelin and GHRP6. Hope that helps.
    This is good...are Peptides suppressive in any manner?
    (I'm the guy sitting behind the OP on the short bus for this ride lol.)

  6. #6
    jimmyinkedup's Avatar
    jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Scamming my brothers
    Posts
    11,286
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by RigPig View Post
    This is good...are Peptides suppressive in any manner?
    (I'm the guy sitting behind the OP on the short bus for this ride lol.)
    Well tb500 isnt that kind of peptide anyway so it doesnt work that way.
    As far as the others which are GH inducing peptides- no they arent suprsssive, They increase your natural GH production, there is no shutdown per se and when you cease use you almost instantly resume your normal gh levels production.

  7. #7
    RigPig's Avatar
    RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,100
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup
    Well tb500 isnt that kind of peptide anyway so it doesnt work that way. As far as the others which are GH inducing peptides- no they arent suprsssive, They increase your natural GH production, there is no shutdown per se and when you cease use you almost instantly resume your normal gh levels production.
    Sounds like I need to delve further into this whole new world.
    Other than TB-500 and PT-141 I hadn't really looked at anything else or how it could benefit me. It sounded extremely complicated.

    I had flashbacks of math class
    If X=y and Y is really G,then why did the chicken cross the road....lol..

  8. #8
    RigPig's Avatar
    RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,100
    Quote Originally Posted by trikydik
    Good Evening, I have read a lot on peptides lately and understand none of it. Is there anywhere on here where it is broken down into easy to follow and understand words? Call me short bus special on this... Thanks
    Thanks for starting this, you said what I was thinking.

  9. #9
    trikydik's Avatar
    trikydik is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,232
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Id say Tb500 and if you want to add a gh type stack to assist in healing id suggest a mod grf 1-29 or Sermorelin (either one but mod grf illicits a bigger pulse) combined with wither GHRP2 or GHRP6 (2 if cutting or maintaining, 6 if bulking as 6 increases appetite).
    Would look something like this:
    TB500 - 4mg/week first 4 weeks split into 2-2mg injections (say mon/thurs)
    2mg/week next 4 weeks split into 2 1mg injections (again say mon/thurs)

    Mod GRF 1-29 & GHRP2 -300mcg of each per day. 3 injections daily of 100mcg each per injection. AM, midday and before bed. You could do 200mcg/day and just do the am & pm injections and still get some benefit- 300 is just optimal. You would do the same in you picked say Sermorelin and GHRP6.

    Hope that helps.
    Can you mix them in the syringe?

  10. #10
    jimmyinkedup's Avatar
    jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Scamming my brothers
    Posts
    11,286
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by trikydik View Post
    Can you mix them in the syringe?
    You can mix to inject but not mix and store that way. I mix them in the syringe and inject them but never load them mixed and store the syringe.

  11. #11
    RigPig's Avatar
    RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,100
    Is there a minimum and maximum amount of time peptides should be run for? Or is one only limited buy the amount of money they are willing to dish out

    Triky I hope you don't mind if I ask the odd question on your thread

  12. #12
    jimmyinkedup's Avatar
    jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Scamming my brothers
    Posts
    11,286
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by RigPig View Post
    Is there a minimum and maximum amount of time peptides should be run for? Or is one only limited buy the amount of money they are willing to dish out

    Triky I hope you don't mind if I ask the odd question on your thread
    You really have to run them long term (the GH peptides that is). 3 month minimum but 6 months plus is really the way to go IMO.

  13. #13
    trikydik's Avatar
    trikydik is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,232
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by RigPig View Post
    Triky I hope you don't mind if I ask the odd question on your thread
    Nope - was about to ask that myself

  14. #14
    RigPig's Avatar
    RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,100
    Q: Is CJC 1295 just a name given to a stack involving GRF1-29 and any of the GHRPs?
    A: Nope

    *found more info on this. - GRF (1-29) and the Mod GRF 1-29 required frequent dosages. So a new compound called CJC-1295 was created which was far more stable. This compound was made by adding Lysine - which is a non-peptide, and is also called Drug Affinity Complex or DAC. Since the original Mod GRF 1-29 does not contain DAC, it is named as CJC-1295 without DAC. However, the actual CJC-1295 is not only difficult, but also very expensive to produce. This is why it is not produced or used extensively. The Mod GRF 1-29 is far easier and cheaper to produce.
    Last edited by RigPig; 12-21-2014 at 01:38 PM.

  15. #15
    RigPig's Avatar
    RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,100
    The DAC technology in the CJC-1295 enables the compound to bind itself covalently with any circulating albumin, after it has been administered through a subcutaneous injection. However, the reason why the half-life could be extended from a few minutes to several days is more profound. The reactive group in the CJC-1295 binds to a peptide through bioconjugation. The peptide then finds a neucleophilic unit within the blood and reacts with it in order to create a firmer bond

  16. #16
    tcw's Avatar
    tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,328
    Ok.....thanks guys for sharing this info.

    What I don't get is how peptides r sold? Bottle says 5mgs...but how many shots you getting on a bottle?

    ?

  17. #17
    Gambit11 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    You can mix to inject but not mix and store that way. I mix them in the syringe and inject them but never load them mixed and store the syringe.
    How long can i keep them pre-mixed in the syringe? ( I hope you'll say few hours, so i can get syringe ready in the morning for my mid-day injection at work)

  18. #18
    Gambit11 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by tcw View Post
    Ok.....thanks guys for sharing this info.

    What I don't get is how peptides r sold? Bottle says 5mgs...but how many shots you getting on a bottle?

    ?

    Anyone???
    Do they come solid and you need to mix them with Bac Water?

  19. #19
    Gambit11 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by tcw View Post
    Ok.....thanks guys for sharing this info.

    What I don't get is how peptides r sold? Bottle says 5mgs...but how many shots you getting on a bottle?

    ?
    Mix it with bac water. than inject required dosage. For example: Bottle with Mod-grf 2mg powder, mixed with 2ml of water, than you inject 3 times daily of 100 mcg each which will be 5th tick mark or 10 IU. ( i hope i did this right..)
    there is a very handy tool ( another very helpful member has forwarded it to me) peptidecalculator.com
    hope this helps

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •