Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Big Juice is offline Junior Member

Exclamation Stretch Mark Madness!!!!!

O.K. I've had stretch marks before, but never like this. I just completed my first cycle and went from 182 lbs. (post surgery) to 235 lbs. peaked. Now I'm steady at 220 and I have deep red stretch marks all over my arm pits and they even run to my elbows. What can I do to get them to go away and prevent them in my next cycle?

I know body builders have to face this problem but I have no idea what to do and kinda ugly (yet kinda tough looking).

I've heard to rub vitamin E on them and tan often. Any other suggestions or experiences?

-"I may not be able to walk a flight of stairs, but I could choke the crap out of you!"

-Big Juice

bronzebeefcake is offline Associate Member
    Goddam to your elbows???wow....Heard the same about vitamin e not sure if it works .....Good luck...

jleighty17 is offline Associate Member
    forget the stretch marks i just want to know what cycle u were on let me in on the secret thats some big gains

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Can someone actually post a message who has had first hand experience with Vit E and other creams THAT REALLY WORK! I've read quite a few people suggesting dif things, but how many of u have used the stuff? and what really works best?

Baldguy is offline New Member
    Retin- A.

You'll need a script if you live in the states but a dermatologist will write one w/o any problems for this condition.

You'll have much better luck if taken within 6 months but can get some benefits if used after that time frame.

If you don't go to a Dr. to get it, be sure to read the precautions. Tanning should not be done while using.

500mg test/wk (Brovell)
    400mg Equipose/wk (Tokkyyo)
    >Both for 8 weeks
    >>I front loaded with the T-200 by taking 1000mg the first week

25mg D-Bol/day (Reforvit)
    >for first two weeks

and a shit load of hcg and clomid at the end
    also nolvadex and propecia throughout

mishon1 is offline Associate Member
    fuk i have them all down my legs and by the chest should bi area and they r fukn nasty. i used cocoa butter and that shit sucks, shit didnt work 4 me. i am also looking 4 somethin because i am about to start a mass cycle. i iwent from 175 to 220 and im tryn to reach 250

Medicine Man is offline Associate Member
    I love this post because everytime i write MO everyone bitches at me... well whatever... there is nothing that works (not even retin A and you can talk to your dermo about that) to prevent the appreance or aid of existing streatch marks. Vit E is crap, cocobutter sucks, womens streatch mark creme f-it ; the list goes on... the only option... laser surgery. EXPENSIVE AND NOT 100%. However there is new research out that suggests guys who get streatch marks even when ON GEAR, are more genetically gifted to get big. I have a shit load of the them... deep and red.... my friends give me shit all the time, looks like i was clawed on my arms and back by some wolverine or something... but if you want to grow and you want to do it fast, this is the price you pay (if you are a gifted builder - well you can grow fast)... take them for what they are.... "war wounds" forget about them.... tanning will help them fade into your skin tone but as you grow they get more red... when you slow down they fade over time to white.
    I have marks funning from my armpit to my elbow up to the tops of my bis; underneith my elbow to my lats; and on both my hams and quads (including inner and outer thigh). I think they rock! Tells me that what i am doing is working, i am growing too fast for my body to handle, I love knowing that!
    good luck
    MM

McBain is offline Member
    I've heard moisturizer can prevent stretch marks before they happen. Is there anything you can take as a preventive measure to try to minimize stretch marks? I get them pretty easy and am doing my first cycle in a few months and don't want to look like a zebra

HARDCORE is offline Associate Member
    MM is correct-there's really nothing you can do about them. I've talked to numerous dermatologists, used all the creams, the vit.E-you name it. Just comes with the territory. Really, what do you expect when you put on over 40 pounds in that short of a time period? We're not trying to be pretty boys anyway, are we?

HARDCORE is offline Associate Member
    Welcome to the board, by the way.

McBain is offline Member
    Thanks for the info/welcome

Methuselah is offline Member
    Originally posted by Baldguy
    Retin- A.

You'll need a script if you live in the states but a dermatologist will write one w/o any problems for this condition.

You'll have much better luck if taken within 6 months but can get some benefits if used after that time frame.

If you don't go to a Dr. to get it, be sure to read the precautions. Tanning should not be done while using.
    Yep. Retin-A or dermabrasion.

ROOKIE22 is offline Junior Member
    Try not putting on 50lbs in two months. thats increadable.
    So first you have to spend all that cash on the gear, and now its the cloths.

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    Originally posted by HARDCORE
    .......We're not trying to be pretty boys anyway, are we?
    talk for yourself bro! im pretty anyway

duck is offline New Member
    You can try Mederma.You can find it at most drug stores.

babysqeeze is offline Associate Member
    this website WWW.STRETCHMARK.COM. i heard has some really good stuff. although i have heard it is kinda expensive but hey isnt everything

"Try not putting on 50lbs in two months. thats increadable.
    So first you have to spend all that cash on the gear, and now its the cloths."

Ain't that the truth,

I went from a wearing 30" pants to having to buy a 36" to fit over my gorilla ass!!!

Lardyass is offline Junior Member
    Sorry man to add to you misery but they never go.

I got all mine naturally, my armpits look like a relief map of asia, my bi's, tri's, forearms,chest, upper lats, tops of thighs, ass and inner thighs.

They were a fucking deep bergundy and looked like tribal markings. Gotta say though by the time you got used too seeing
    them they start fading. I then spent a whole summer tanning my ass off (I live in U.K. not a whole lot of sun) and all but a few on my chest and legs are still red the rest are silver.

The joys of bodybuilding!

Nate_Dog is offline Member
    OK You want to know about scar reduction? Ask me.... how do I know ? Well I got pretty fucked up in a motorbike accident. Actually some cock sucker failed to give way and hit me!

He got a dent in his car,.. I almost lost my arm. And ripped an A5 hole in my quad... this injury went to my bone, and just missed my Femoral artery(would have been dead if I hit that). Oh yeah the arm injury,.. I lot abut 3 inchs of my radial artery.. and that laceration went to the bone... I could see a bit of my radius.

And so on and so on... yes I was fully concious, and saw the whole thing,.. and had to lay and wait on the road,.. bleeding whilst the ambulance came!

Anyway ->
    I am seening a Dr tomorrow (Plastic Sur.) about scar reduction, I will tell you what he says.

I use Vit E, and Arnica cream, it is starting to work. The accident only happen 2.5 months ago!

Here are a few pics -
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Stretch Mark Madness!!!!!-accident-002.jpg  

and another
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Stretch Mark Madness!!!!!-accident-003.jpg  

an this is the arm... scar goes right around the other side.... lot a big chuck (almost cut right through) of my bracioradialis. I guess I can say god buy to arm symetry for ever now?

I have lost so much weight from doing NOTHING!

Recently clear to begin light weight high rep exercise,... gezzz how fun!

any way the pic -
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Stretch Mark Madness!!!!!-accident-004.jpg  

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    holy crap nate dog. thank god you are alive. those are some true scars bro. stay safe now!!!!!

$uperman is offline Member
    thats some serious shit bro.... ouch

Grant is offline Member
    nate, sorry to see about the arm, i know what you mean about the stretch marks, i had everybody on the board telling me to buy cocoa butter and vitamin e and retin a.......i have taken all of them and i still have them, time will make them more subtle, but if some people are destined to get them, small price to pay

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    There's a lot of cheap women's stretch mark lotion on ebay too.

malidfa is offline Member
    hey bro's

Nate that looks very nasty glad ur still alive!
    Me from Oz to Melbourne u?

03733+$ is offline Associate Member
    There is no way to prevent all stretch marks! but I have used creams and lotions Vit E. I went with lotion at first that didnt work at all. Then I moved to Vit E .....it was crap but I read a post on here about tring ponds cold cream, when I started using the ponds It didnt reduce them but I didnt get as many as quick. IMO I really belive that it helped to prevent some (not all stretch marks) it seemed to slow the process down of getting these Battle Scars. Then I came up with this one on my own..... I decided to try neosporin out on my Battle Scars, being that it heals wounds faster than normal. So I tried this and it didnt do what the cold cream was doing for me (slowing down the stretch marks) but it made my existing stretch marks turn clear and less visable and not the red or purple that they were! So in conclusion I use them both together (not at the same times) I use the cold cream in the mornng and evening. I use the neosorin at lunch or noon!

-Hope this helps

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Good info 03733+$. I'll have to try that. Mine arm pits are one big streach mark.

teflonKid is offline New Member
    Nice work trying the different products 03733+$. Armpits and upper thighs seem to be the easiest targets for stretch marks. I got mine from my first hard core (natural) run to put on weight. 15 KGs in 3months - about 35lbs. when I was 20.

It's enough to put me off trying to get back into a 3 or 6 month stint again for the last 5 years.

Now Im 3 days out from getting on HGH (or any other HRT) for the first time in my life and im shite scared that the SM's will come back to haunt me again.

I train to look good, SM's dont exactly help with that.

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    You're bumping a 7 year old thread? Gotta be some kinda record

Bro's need training, threads need bumping.

Stretch marks are an everyday issue to anyone who wants to gain mass rapidly, yet no information/discussion is present here about this topic?

luxifer93 is offline Senior Member
    Duck mentioned Mederma, which I've used on bad scars and it helped, you need to apply it at least once daily. Also Palmer's Cocoa Butter works pretty good to help prevent them, you'll smell like a chocolate cupcake though, not good while trying to diet.

jennifer8055 is offline New Member

stretch marks

I used to have pretty bad stretch marks and red scars around my belly region ever since I gave birth to my three kids.I had tried Vitamin E oil and cocoa butter which a number of people had recommended but unfortunately it didn't seem to work too well. My Doctor had even suggested that I go for a Tummy Tuck. I then recently read an article about a lady who supposedly got rid of her stretch marks using a particular cream. I tried it and it worked really well. It took a number of weeks but my stretch marks soon faded away. You can read the lady's article at the link below.

http://www.stretchmarkszapped.com

isn't social media just a wonderful marketing tool jennifer8055? /*End sarcasm*/

Andro9 is offline Member
    there is NOTHING besides laser sugery or a tummy tuck if thats where they are located that will get RID of stretch marks. waste your money if you like, but i strongly recommend either going for surgery or nothing

molecule is offline Associate Member
    Awwite i dont know if it works but you can give it a shot. Apply baby oil a hour before u hit the bed. This helps. Its cheap and no harm in trying.

Coop77 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro9 View Post
    there is NOTHING besides laser sugery or a tummy tuck if thats where they are located that will get RID of stretch marks. waste your money if you like, but i strongly recommend either going for surgery or nothing
    Lasers don't really work for stretch marks. I've already inquired about it. So pretty much there's nothing you can do.

luxifer93 is offline Senior Member
    Just get so huge you stretch the stretch marks out and nobody will f with you, or get tattoos

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information