Thread: Britesmile

kman is offline Anabolic Member

Britesmile

I am schedule for my Britesmile appointment next week, it was a Christmas present. Anyone ever have it done, or any other teeth whitening? Any opions? I heard Zoom was better but like $750.. Thanks

TADOLFI is offline Member
    Did the old fashioned bleaching trays about four years ago. Had to wear them for 45 min. to an hour each day for 5 days. Took me up seven shades whiter and I've been there ever since. I do a two day (half hour each day) every six months after my cleanings to maintain at a cost of $6 every six months for the gel.

The original bleaching cost me $400.

I hear good things about the Britesmile process and that it can last two years or more easily.

I don't regret spending the money.

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Crest White strips worked great for me.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    I had the rembrandt laser whitening done for 500.oo, my friends father was the dentist so he gave me a good deal.

I also use smilox.com trays and bleaching products.

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    I have not used that service but interested. I have used several home ones and they worked great but the bottom arch is harder to do than the top so I have been looking at that also.

Oldman

I will keep you guys posted, I go on wed., and it cost 500 dollars. So we shall see!!!!! Anyone else?

Anabolic CEO is offline Senior Member
    Its been a week were is the update?

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic CEO
    Its been a week were is the update?
    The results are back, and it is AMAZING!!! 8 shades lighter, and I did not have bad teeth to begin with. I wanted that bright pearly movies star smile, and am very happy with the results. I have not stoped smiling all day, and everyone has noticed the change. I def. recomend it. I bought all the stuff to keep it up{tooth paste,mouth wash, and a whiting pen) and they say it will last up to 3 years. I could actually go back for 1 more treament in 2 weeks to get it up 2 more shades to the lightest shade possible, but think I might just stay were I am at now. Any questions feel free to ask.

Anabolic CEO is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kman
    {tooth paste,mouth wash, and a whiting pen)

Where did you get the Whiting Pen at?

LAW
    LAW is offline Female Member
    How long did it take? I have dental phoibia so sitting in a DDS chair might kill me if I don't take Valium. Was it uncomfortable?

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kman
    The results are back, and it is AMAZING!!! 8 shades lighter, and I did not have bad teeth to begin with. I wanted that bright pearly movies star smile, and am very happy with the results. I have not stoped smiling all day, and everyone has noticed the change. I def. recomend it. I bought all the stuff to keep it up{tooth paste,mouth wash, and a whiting pen) and they say it will last up to 3 years. I could actually go back for 1 more treament in 2 weeks to get it up 2 more shades to the lightest shade possible, but think I might just stay were I am at now. Any questions feel free to ask.

Cool thanks for the update.. I have white uppers but may go in to have the bottom arch whitened. 8 shades it great!!

Did anyone every see the show "friends" where Ross fell asleep with the whitener on his teeth and then when the lights were off his teeth glowed in the dark.. I was not a friends fan but that was a good one.

anyway.. thanks for the update

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic CEO
    Where did you get the Whiting Pen at?
    They sold it too me right there, along with the rest of the products. Pen was around 60 dollars and came with 3, that should last along time. Also the dentist told me that regular flavored mouthwash actually stains your teeth a little bit, so I went with there clear britesmile mouthwash..
    Last edited by kman; 01-05-2006 at 02:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LAW
    How long did it take? I have dental phoibia so sitting in a DDS chair might kill me if I don't take Valium. Was it uncomfortable?
    Three 20 min sessions, but they gave me an extra one so a total of 80 min. It did not hurt one bit, it is kind of like being in a tanning salon. The place I went to, everyone had there own flat screen t.v. and headphones, so it really was no big deal. I hate the dentist also, but trust me, this was a breeze.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I was thinking about Remedent whitening system - but its like $800... but white teeth says a lot about someone... and so does f'ed up dirty teeth...

I just got that deep gum cleaning and polishing finished. My color ain't too bad now - but Remedent is suppose to safely get them up to 10 shades whiter...

Thread Information