lil herc is offline Junior Member

Question A**ominal pain/cramps..right side

hoping for some help from the DOC's on here..I get major cramps in my a**omin(like drop me to the ground,doin the funky chicken cramps),right side..feels like my abs are gonna burst outa me,usually on happens when i strech too far or when workin my abs hard its been happenenin for 3yrs now,been to a few docs,ultraounds didnt show anythng,bloodwork looked good,,went to a new doc a month ago and she found what she thinks is a hernia in my groin,which i never noticed til then...now i do! she thought the pain in my a**omin is muscle related,,

what could that be and could the hernia been caused by the abs cramping????

ps..another ultrasound in 2-3 weeks and im still training hard..except my abs,i go light on them.

thanks in advace

Superhuman is offline Banned
    damn I'm actually going to the urgent care in about 5 min for a**ominal pain... not sure what's going on with me but it's been hurting for 3 days. maybe it's a coincidence but I tried Test-400 for the first time 3 days ago and I shot it into my tricep, which in-turn swelled up and gave me a fever. I'll let you know what the docs say about MY a**ominal pain. It's in the right side as well and it hurts when I breathe and when I walk around

Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman
    damn I'm actually going to the urgent care in about 5 min for a**ominal pain... not sure what's going on with me but it's been hurting for 3 days. maybe it's a coincidence but I tried Test-400 for the first time 3 days ago and I shot it into my tricep, which in-turn swelled up and gave me a fever. I'll let you know what the docs say about MY a**ominal pain. It's in the right side as well and it hurts when I breathe and when I walk around

good luck at the doc bro,,let me know how it goes and what they say

Quote Originally Posted by lil herc
    good luck at the doc bro,,let me know how it goes and what they say
    After asking a lot of questions and pressing in different places he came to the conclusion that it is either my liver or my galbladder. Elevated liver enzymes, which can be caused by AAS, can lead to Hepatitis. He tested me for any infecions of whatever and I came clean, so now I just have to wait for the bloodwork to get back tomorrow. If i find out it is my liver then I will immediately discontinue my cycle and do whatever he tells me to do to heal it.

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman
    After asking a lot of questions and pressing in different places he came to the conclusion that it is either my liver or my galbladder. Elevated liver enzymes, which can be caused by AAS, can lead to Hepatitis. He tested me for any infecions of whatever and I came clean, so now I just have to wait for the bloodwork to get back tomorrow. If i find out it is my liver then I will immediately discontinue my cycle and do whatever he tells me to do to heal it.
    Hope things work out for the best. I'm sure they will. The liver is the
    most forgiving organ. I think if you had HIP you would have blood in
    stool, yellow eyes,skin, jaundice. ect. I get pains in my stomach area
    sometimes. Main thing don't stress.

Got test results back...

even though I'm running Tren @ 75mg ED my liver is completely healthy. The doctor has no idea what it is but he's giving me some long-acting pain meds today. I guess I'll go to a full-service facility tomorrow and have them run every test imaginable. The pain is almost unbearable now, I'm walking like an old man.

This is good news for me though because I don't have to cut my cycle short

good news that you dont gota cut your cycle short,but its gonna be hard to train in that much pain,,mine is only when i exert mytself too much

any docs on here have an opinion on what might be wrong with us??

bump for docters

i couldn't afford to run all the tests so as of right now I'm ignoring it and taking the pain meds! hopefully everything will be alright, maybe it was REALLY bad gas that lasted for a week...

Funny you say this...Just a few days ago I got REALLY bad cramps during sex and had to roll off of her, lol. She massaged the cramp with her elbow for about 7 minutes then it was better.

Thread Information