jridepb3 is offline Junior Member

laser hair removal

i am thinking about doing laser hair removal on my chest and arms has anybody here done it before if so is it worth it does it really get rid of the hair or at least most of it and about how much does it cost for something like that i have read about 500 for arm and chest for one treatment

UberSteroids is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, I've hears it is good stuff. They say after couple of sessions it takes years for Your hair to grow back, but I don't know how true that is. People love to talk, so can't really tell You because I don't know how that is 100%.
    All I know 100 % is that I want to get my ballz lasered. So... would like to know as well. But I guess I wont till I do it.

aolsux00 is offline Associate Member
    I have a friend that she did, she said it gets thinner each time and it takes longer for it to grow out. So you would need to do it a bunch of times.

aolsux00 is offline Associate Member
    Just ran into an article about at home laser hair removal, you might want to check this out engadget . com/2006/12/12/coming-soon-diy-laser-hair-removal/

Dont know when its going to come out, and it doesnt look that cheap, but maybe if you can split it between a couple people, it might be worth it.

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    It's good, but just make sure you go to a reputable dermatologist. Don't try to find the cheapest one to go with because there alot of people who are not even licensed to do it and you will get scared for life. Also if you have a tan make sure they use the right handle for your skin pigment or you will be fvcked. There are horror stories of people's skin getting really fvcked up from people that were not even supposed to be doing the treatment. Good luck and do some research before you go to just anybody.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by STYLE74
    It's good, but just make sure you go to a reputable dermatologist. Don't try to find the cheapest one to go with because there alot of people who are not even licensed to do it and you will get scared for life. Also if you have a tan make sure they use the right handle for your skin pigment or you will be fvcked. There are horror stories of people's skin getting really fvcked up from people that were not even supposed to be doing the treatment. Good luck and do some research before you go to just anybody.
    Completely true. I've seen this. It looks really blotchy if not done properly.

When done properly it works well, but like anything, don't just go to the cheapest place. Ask around, and find out who the best is.

Cornbreadfed is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by STYLE74

Exactly...also ZERO direct sun in that area for as long as treatment is being done..

tempbrit is offline Member
    My gf got her couchie hair removed. She loves it and sooooo do I.

browboy is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro, read the thread below titled laser hair removal-I hate my hair. Lots of info on the same subject from a lot of other bros.

tight booty is offline New Member
    After many years of waxing, I am having the laser done to permanetly remove hair in my brazilian and my underarms. I think its fantastic. I have had 6 sessions done under my arms and have about 10 hairs left. I have had 3 sessions done in the brazilian area and am not sure how many more sessions I will need but I definitely recommend it. The hair grows in stages and thats why a person needs several sessions. It also depends on how dark their hair is etc as to how many sessions they will need.
    Red hair, white hair and blond hair cannot be lasered as you need pigment in the hair colour for it to be treatable. Also if you are dark skinned then you need a different laser to avoid pigmentation issues.

Castradomus is offline Junior Member
    Save your money on lasers. Go electrolysis. lasers thin out hair, but does not completely remove it. And do a one or a few cycles of test, and its all back. Electrolysis damages the root beyond repair, so nothing can ever regrow in that follicle. Just look it up, electrolysis is slower and hurts more, but it works long term, thats why its making a comeback

albino-rhino is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Castradomus View Post
    Save your money on lasers. Go electrolysis. lasers thin out hair, but does not completely remove it. And do a one or a few cycles of test, and its all back. Electrolysis damages the root beyond repair, so nothing can ever regrow in that follicle. Just look it up, electrolysis is slower and hurts more, but it works long term, thats why its making a comeback
    I don't think that would work for us harry apes. Also, laser can be semi-permanent, I guess it depends of the person, I had a buddy get it done 3 years ago and he's still as bald as a h**ker on march break.

*El Diablo* is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tight booty View Post
    After many years of waxing, I am having the laser done to permanetly remove hair in my brazilian and my underarms. I think its fantastic. I have had 6 sessions done under my arms and have about 10 hairs left. I have had 3 sessions done in the brazilian area and am not sure how many more sessions I will need but I definitely recommend it. The hair grows in stages and thats why a person needs several sessions. It also depends on how dark their hair is etc as to how many sessions they will need.
    Red hair, white hair and blond hair cannot be lasered as you need pigment in the hair colour for it to be treatable. Also if you are dark skinned then you need a different laser to avoid pigmentation issues.

sphincter is offline Member
    I am in the middle of a full torso dehairification. I am getting my whole front done (including down there), underarms, and the low back and ass cheeks/crack. It is great stuff but as mentioned, you have to have certain skin/hair conditions to be most beneficial and no tanning during the process.

Also, I got a package deal from teh place I used where if you got so many sessions, they gave you so many free and I kept getting more discounts the more body parts I added..

Also, it MUST be said!!! wiping your ass without all the pubic interloping going on makes the process a much more pleasurable experience!!

I still shave my arms though and I still have to trim between sessions. I would say I am maybe 30%-40% reduced in hair coverafge as compared to before it all began. ALso, my sessions came with a 2 year guarantee if you get a 6 session pkg for the body parts affected.

ypatingasisburys is offline New Member
    I have my face and neck. After each treatment your hair with grow in thinner and lighter. I'v been going for about a year and a half now, the hair is pretty much all gone.'d say it is definitely worth the money, you just need a lot of patience and a lot of spare cash.

tight booty is offline New Member

Smile

Just had my 4th session in the brazilan area yesterday!

Chubbosaurus is offline Junior Member
    I did my full face and neck... very painful.

Thread Information