scottish is offline Associate Member

anone try Proactive?

Was curious. Always see their ads on tv.

Pro_built7 is offline Member
    ya it works okay, deff. not worth the $$ imo, try Cetaphil any kmart has it, works awesome, and is 1/4 the price.

dwaynewade is offline Senior Member
    worked pretty good for me... although it feels as if the skin gets used to it, so after a while you'll start to break out again. Does give you a nice even skin tone.

hey pro_built this cetaphil product is it similar to proactive(3 step process) similar ingredients or is it just a pimple medication???

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    pro active is one of the few product that works for me. It is a bit pricey, but results are great..

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    depends on how bad you have acne.... i used it when i had bad acne and it did not work for poop.... i ended up having to get on acutane in order to clear it up.

scottish is offline Associate Member
    Thanks.

I dont have really bad acne. Just on the shoulders. Nizoral is starting to clear it up..

BladesOfBlood is offline Associate Member
    Proactive makes an extra strength blend of their program which cleared up all body and face acne for myself. You can only get it though their mailing program and you have to special request it. It doesn't cost any more than the regular strength.

Pro_built7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dwaynewade
    worked pretty good for me... although it feels as if the skin gets used to it, so after a while you'll start to break out again. Does give you a nice even skin tone.

hey pro_built this cetaphil product is it similar to proactive(3 step process) similar ingredients or is it just a pimple medication???
    naw its only 1 step, it comes out like liquid soap and you lather it up sort of thing, i've been using it for about 2 years and its works good, dries mine right up, not to harsh either, I used it when i had some hard core pct acne and it took about 2 weeks but was basically gone by then.

Thread Information