Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: my ass

edit this is old my bad

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Jesus what a thread, I have this prob as well but its because I got a hairy ass and I have hemorrhoids. A lethal combination. I dont have skid marks I have fvcking truck tire marks sometimes, its disgusting. All I can suggest is waxing your ass and the baby wipes sounds positive as well. I actually have pics and a DVD of my ass internal and external if anyone is interested. I had a colonoscopy done here in Singapore and the dirt bags filmed the whole thing in living color and presented me with the DVD when I woke up. I called it "Kale, The Inside Story "

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    Jesus what a thread, I have this prob as well but its because I got a hairy ass and I have hemorrhoids. A lethal combination. I dont have skid marks I have fvcking truck tire marks sometimes, its disgusting. All I can suggest is waxing your ass and the baby wipes sounds positive as well. I actually have pics and a DVD of my ass internal and external if anyone is interested. I had a colonoscopy done here in Singapore and the dirt bags filmed the whole thing in living color and presented me with the DVD when I woke up. I called it "Kale, The Inside Story "

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    ahhhhhh hahahaha

the wipes work just so you all know

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    ^^^^your welcome BTW^^^^your girl hasnt called me since

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    I actually have pics and a DVD of my ass internal and external if anyone is interested. I had a colonoscopy done here in Singapore and the dirt bags filmed the whole thing in living color and presented me with the DVD when I woke up. I called it "Kale, The Inside Story "
    Are you serious the gave you DVD?

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    I wish this thread would just die...

bump!

DeputyLoneWolf is offline Associate Member
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ..............Oh that was funny I just stopped lau***ng.

nameuser is offline Junior Member
    Jesus what a thread, I have this prob as well but its because I got a hairy ass and I have hemorrhoids. A lethal combination. I dont have skid marks I have fvcking truck tire marks sometimes, its disgusting.
    Important advice:

I used to get skid marks all the time when I was younger.
    I don't know how people wipe their ass.... But after I started wiping it from the front of the body I didn't get em anymore. Basically reach for the hole by reaching underneath the sack, and then just wipe the hole. You have to be still sitting down to do this.
    If you wipe from behind, you're just spreading your shit along your ass crack....not nice.

(can't believe I wrote that, but it's important info that no one ever dishes out)

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    Quote Originally Posted by nameuser View Post
    Important advice:

I don't know how people wipe their ass.... But after I started wiping it from the front of the body I didn't get em anymore. Basically reach for the hole by reaching underneath the sack, and then just wipe the hole. You have to be still sitting down to do this.
    If you wipe from behind, you're just spreading your shit along your ass crack....not nice.

(can't believe I wrote that, but it's important info that no one ever dishes out)
    thankyou for providing us with this insight. LOL

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Important advice:

Doest work for me, I hit it from all directions but my ass hole looks like the Rocky Mountains so getting the shit out of the valleys is almost impossible

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Kale if your in thailand or youve been around there then you know the drill there when it comes to cleaning your behind, they have these high pressure hoses in toilets and they do wonders, yes at first we all think thats nasty but man i do it in two steps, i first wipe with toilet paper a few times to make sure all larger bits and smudges are removed, then i hose it down with the high pressure hose to give it that fresh clean.

Usually i just hold my natures call (number two) until i need a shower after the gym or first thing in the morning after a long sleep in, that way i take a dump and then do the toilet-paper and pressure hose drills, then i jump in the shower and wash my behind with soap and water for that armour-all shiny finish!

Also i shave my pubic hair and sack every two months or so and i also make the effort to quickly cover the crack area too , this way its much easier to clean.

In the case of the thread starter number 12, if its that frequent man that you feel soiled then man maybe its not the poop, maybe there is some other discharge or skin problem or start of a hemmaroid or a fissure or about a hundred possible things that could go wrong in that area which you should see a doctor about, its embarassing but ask yourself would you rather suffer from it and it gets worse with time? or go see the doc and solve it once?

Its just like going to the STD clinic man, embarassing but it puts and end to thhe doubt of wether the burning sensation was from that $22 dollar hooker behind the Texaco , or was it from the time you experimented masturbating with bleach?

wanabeMASSIVE! is offline Senior Member
    errr wash ur arse after takin a shit!
    The IAS (as ottomaddox put it lol) could be an elergic reaction to the undies u wear from when u sweat...or could be the shit streak u left frm when u tuk a crap maybe?!

But still WUA after dumpin 'whipe an dash' is naasty!

i think im guna puke i just had a protein shake while readin the comments!

Nstart is offline Associate Member
    Wipe with toilet paper, then a paper wipe. Then try your put with the toilet paper and before you pull your pants up, take about a foot of toilet paper, fold it up and stick it between your butt cheeks (so that it covers your asshole).

This will stop any leakage from ever happening.

Manorexic is offline Associate Member
    shaving only makes it worse for me.... it makes it sweat so bad i have to maintenance wipe constantly

cam89 is offline Junior Member
    This is one sick thread..

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This is too much shit to handle.

Sham is offline New Member
    i havent laughed so much in ages i was in stitches

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by number twelve View Post
    arite this is a serious thread try to save the jokes for after i get a decent response...basically long story short, an hour after i shit, i need to rewipe my ass.
    if i shit and then go to the gym, i need to rewipe my ass midworkout.
    if i shit and take a shower, i still need to rewipe.
    i try to wipe as best as possible after i go to the bathroom. but still i need to rewipe an hour later...whats the deal? anyone have this experience? i dont have skid marks or anything liek that, my ass just feels itchy.

HELP!

Put a little lotion on your T.P. and wipe. This cures the itch. You could also use the special kind of lotion T.P. if you can find it. or buy baby wipes with lotion.

DemonInside is offline Associate Member
    damn bro ive been out the loop hows it going

one funny ass thread tho. i use to get like butt sweat when i shaved the rear and would get mad weggies, majorly sucks

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonInside View Post
    damn bro ive been out the loop hows it going

one funny ass thread tho. i use to get like butt sweat when i shaved the rear and would get mad weggies, majorly sucks
    hat's shakin' man. i just got back in the loop myself.

beefjerky is offline New Member
    I'll agree w/babywipes.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    I think I saw some nasty chicks on the internet that might help you clean yourself, but they may charge you a lot of money.
    For now, get some preparation H or something that will numb your butt a little while it is still raw. That stuff is for hemorrhoids but will probably make you feel better.
    Good luck.

Qbertlift is offline New Member
    So Like, What Happens When You Gotta Fart????? Roflmao!!!!!!!!!

bodybuilder1107 is offline Senior Member
    crazy thread but good to know i guess

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    wow...hmmm well if nothing is leaking and it just itches try some baby powder, it's probably sweat or something that is making you feel like you need to wipe. The baby powder or gold bond will dry things up for you a little. I hope that helps

rodgerj is offline Associate Member
    Sorry I know this is an old thread but I think I have a solution. Wear a tampon up your ass?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails my ass-tampons.jpg  

SmittyTheOX is offline Member
    Its only ass sweat/anal leakage. I get it from time to time.

Dont let it worry you, remember, shit happens.

sel88 is offline New Member
    hahahaha

gst528i is offline Senior Member
    hahahahahaahaha this thread made me shyt lol..... nah but i had special water hose installed by the toilet so i can pressure wash my ass after i wipe with T.P.

Bjohnson is offline Associate Member
    round here we call it "swamp ass" and the babywipes really do help. Buy'um in bulk at costco

poor #12 hes never going to live this thread down LOL!!! people keep bumping it. how is the ol arse anyways 12? I forgot to check it the other day when we worked out...oh and Im missing a pack of baby wipes, know anything??

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    LOL!!

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    oh and yeah and number 12, get some babywhipes. something with an ambient after scent, like "summer breeze". ya filthy ****.

Important advice:

and you guys drive on the wrong side of the road

TrashyTim is offline Junior Member
    BITTAPART2

"I so I wipe with regular TP then do some laps with the wipes until thine anus is clean as a whistle."

I spat water alover my keyboard when I read that !!!

Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    lol this is great

g0dsend is offline Member
    Corn starch stops the itch...

ruwet is offline New Member
    I actually read that when consuming protein shakes a day that any protein that is not used will form around that area and cause itchiness
    Guy Grundy the body builder said it somewhere??? Can't find the course not to quote it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information