Thread: Gyno Question

muscleporsche is offline Associate Member

Question Gyno Question

Is there a secret on how to keep your nips hard for a long time without pinching them? I heard of a spray that would work but I'm not sure. Sorry for a stupid question but I'm one of those big dudes who's chest looks somewhat normal when nips are hard but when soft, they are puffy as hell. My chest is so damn muscular too so it really pisses me off. Thanks for any advise.

Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    u know i would also like to know this i have that same problem IMO chest looks great w/ hard nips put WO i hate it

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Excuse me has anyone seen the Hall of shame thread ?

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Excuse me has anyone seen the Hall of shame thread ?
    um, not sure if your telling the truth or not but no. sounds like your being a smartass but its ok i understand. anyone else that wants to help us out, thanks.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by muscleporsche View Post
    um, not sure if your telling the truth or not but no. sounds like your being a smartass but its ok i understand. anyone else that wants to help us out, thanks.
    Come on, you just asked for a spray that makes your nipples hard because it makes your "so damn muscular chest" look better ....

dude, its cool man. did my thing about 4 years back and now i'm paying the price of not having proper pct at the time. just wondering if there may possibly be a trick to keeping the nips hard. i'm a big dude to begin with. 6'3 245. i'm not bragging about my size i just hate my nipples. don't have the balls for surgery at this time but someday will do it. trust me it sucks being self concious about taking your shirt off. like i said no biggie i understand why its funny. i've also seen your posts on here so i know your a funny guy. great picture by the way

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by muscleporsche View Post
    dude, its cool man. did my thing about 4 years back and now i'm paying the price of not having proper pct at the time. just wondering if there may possibly be a trick to keeping the nips hard. i'm a big dude to begin with. 6'3 245. i'm not bragging about my size i just hate my nipples. don't have the balls for surgery at this time but someday will do it. trust me it sucks being self concious about taking your shirt off. like i said no biggie i understand why its funny. i've also seen your posts on here so i know your a funny guy. great picture by the way
    Personally i never heard of anything that would get you what your looking for.

Im sure i could get them hard for you without spray

good luck.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Personally i never heard of anything that would get you what your looking for.

Im sure i could get them hard for you without spray

good luck.
    thanks dude, i think i'll pass.

Thread Information