BOOST is offline Member

Unhappy Am I screwed with my R/S BICEP

I am in a 10 week test e cycle and messed up my right arm, to much weight I guess. I have chilled out on hitting it for 2 weeks, today I go and first rep my right arm started to shake and I lost all power. It hurts between the forearm and Bi when I flex. I have done icy hot, heating pad and let it relax for 2 weeks, wtf do I do. I am pissed I may have to cut cycle short

gymwrecker is offline New Member
    ... I'm going through the same problem..! I injured both of my arms; I guess too much weight doing curls (standing and preacher).. I went to see the doctor and told me to rest, that I have damaged my ligaments... it has been a little over three weeks without training, and the pain still the same.... any advice?

BOOST is offline Member
    I keep reading more and more people doing higher reps less weight, I know I tore mine by pushing to much weight. I must say less weight and high reps keeps them burning, so it must be working for growth, I hope. Advise, not much, rest, ben gay, massage area, give it time to heal

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gymwrecker View Post
    ... I'm going through the same problem..! I injured both of my arms; I guess too much weight doing curls (standing and preacher).. I went to see the doctor and told me to rest, that I have damaged my ligaments... it has been a little over three weeks without training, and the pain still the same.... any advice?
    Ya bro I've had multiple ligament injuries in my wrists..... it can take up to 12 WEEKS I know it sucks but stay away from NSAIDS as they will kill the pain but impede recovery and only do what you can handle w/o pain.... mild discomfort is ok but not pain...

Thread Information