sphincter is offline Member

where is best place to get accutane online?

I have a research chem company that offers it but it's $150 for 60ml of 40mg/ml so that's around a month of dosage and I'd need 3 months at least so that's $450 just for acne treatment. Yes I know it's worth it but I would like to find a better deal. Anybody got any leads?

naturalsux is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sphincter View Post
    I have a research chem company that offers it but it's $150 for 60ml of 40mg/ml so that's around a month of dosage and I'd need 3 months at least so that's $450 just for acne treatment. Yes I know it's worth it but I would like to find a better deal. Anybody got any leads?
    just google it. most probably europe will have it cheaper. its starts with a R over there.

bigt10 is offline Member
    do you have medical insurance.

Now i am a huge accuatne fanatic, but you ned to get the proper blood work done. This shit is worse than any AAS as far as sides go and potential damage to the system.

Dont be scared you need the proper blood work done.

and lol btw naturalsux is that phil heath in your pic???? I swear this guy is amazing me the way he looked this year was unreal.

naturalsux is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigt10 View Post
    do you have medical insurance.

Now i am a huge accuatne fanatic, but you ned to get the proper blood work done. This shit is worse than any AAS as far as sides go and potential damage to the system.

Dont be scared you need the proper blood work done.

and lol btw naturalsux is that phil heath in your pic???? I swear this guy is amazing me the way he looked this year was unreal.

yep, this is a old pic, maybe 2 years ago. he's made huge improvements.

Thread Information