Hephens is offline Member

shoulder problem

I had a shoulder injury awhile back and it seems that my rotator calf if thats what u call it is sore. when ever i do anything shoulder press pushing wieght above my head or doing lats pulling wieghts down i get some pain in my right shoulder. Its gotten heaps better since it happend but it seems that wieghts is makeing it worse or stopping it from fully healing what u guys rekon should stop wieghts for a month or so till it fully heals?

quadsofsteel is offline Junior Member
    i'd say to let your shoulder heal until it feels better even if it doesn't take a month. for your joint go out and buy some flax seed oil. thats what i did and i take animal pak, i believe its got some shark cartilage in it too.

Hephens is offline Member
    ok thanks, yeah well i'm on cycle anwyay so i can tell deca is really helping my joints alot and mayb healing it even faster. I jsut wanted to no if any1 ellse had the same problem as me?

hldr1027 is offline Junior Member
    Its your rotator cuff my friend and it can take months and months to heal if you ignore the pain and try to push through it, as it can literley tear and cause you no end of problems!

I tore mine when I was a teenager and had to take cortiszone steriod injections in it for years until it settled down and it will still flare up a bit if I skip up the weights to quickly if I'm taking something!

I would advise you to stop the weights at least on your shoulders until the pain is completely gone, trust me its not worth it!

If you buy some 1000mg tabs of glucosamine and 1000mg tabs of cod liver oil, take one of each every morning and have a hot bath every night it will soon heal, push on and risk a serious injury!

Thread Information