italionos is offline Associate Member

Hernia? Please read my post.

Hi guys , I noticed in the mirror yesterday a bump on my stomach the size of a quarter. When i push it it goes away , and it feels liek water with soem air bubbles in it(very wierd). Its about 2-3 inches above my navel. It comes back when i arch my back , and i feel it when i cough. You guys think I got a small hernia? I am going tto the doc tomorrow , but i'm so nervouse i jsut cant wait i need to hear something, i'm in mid cycle, and very nervous that i will need surgery. I have no clue if I can even go into a surgury liek that on cycle, if its safe or not. Please if anyone has been through this please give me some feedback it will calm the nerves.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I moved this to the correct section, please be patient and wait for responses. Your other thread was uncalled for.

K sorry dude.

nhl1 is offline Associate Member
    Never heard of anything like that from taking gear, unless is that where you are injecting at? If thats where you're injecting it could be an abscess, or it could just be an abscess anyways. If you're not sure what that is its not a big deal unless it becomes infected. But I don't know, I thought that hernias usually impaired movement and were very painful, but I've never had one.

If you're worried about being blood tested or something you could wait a few days and see what it does. Otherwise, take your own advice, go to the dr.

Big
    I haven't been through that, but I have been through surgery while on cycle and I was fine. (unplanned surgery)

juicejunkie2 is offline Associate Member
    It does sound like a ventral hernia bro ... get it checked out by your doc. I don't see why there'd be any major complications due to anabolic steroids .. though I know corticosteroids slow down the healing process.. not sure about AAS. Don't worry too much about it ... a very routine surgery... may even be able to hold off on it for a while. Good luck

thanx a lot guys i'm goin to the doc today , i'll post what i got later on...

I went to the doc yesterday and he said its not a hernia. It's just a seperation in the muscle. Ive been workin out my abbs a lot recently and i think there just forming there natural shape. He said its not bad or anything. My intestines cant come out through it. But i guess it can strain easier. I didint do this in the gym , he said its just how my body was going to end up. There is a surgury for it, but its mostly for appearance. Did anyone hear anything like this before? I am jsut a little skeptical, and might seek a second opinion. please give some feedback if you can guys. Thanx

Big
    Strange, did he say if it would stay like this without surgery, or could it heal on it's own?

nope its going to stay like that forever. sux i know but i guess it's in the cards.

RangersLTW is offline Si vis pacem, para bellum
    So, your muscle tore and knotted up?

Thread Information