jypoll is offline Member

skin unstretching

i have just dropped about 30lbs in a few months and i can now notice that i have excess skin, and the excess skin is preventing my abs from really showing, and is evident on my arms legs and around my mid region. I am now 190lbs and 21 yrs old down from 220lbs which i was for only a few months after about 205-210 for about a year. Will my skin shrink back to normal? and how long should i expect for that to happen?

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    well your young so your skin has more elastisity, but genetics plays a part ... your lucky cuz your a guy so you can seriously bulk up to fill in some skin, other than that skin removal is pretty much your only option after a point skin can only recover to a point.

30lbs isnt realy that muchfor you to recover from

jypoll is offline Member
    yea the plan is to get down to 10%BF then stay that lean and bulk up to infinity, so 5 years from now it wont matter.

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Do you have the saggy belly button? I've lost about 65lbs and now that I've lost the weight the skin at the top of my Belly Button is saggy quite a bit. I hoping it goes back to normal!!!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    for temporary skin tightening you can use Preperation H. Get the stuff from Canada though, they banned the product Bio-Dyne that makes it work in the US because more expensive skin creams complained due to all the models using Preperatoin H instead.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    lovbyts your a wealth of information.

I lost 31 lbs myself during my illness/operation so I am also a member of the saggy belly club. I am at 195 lbs (was 226) and about 12% bf I am really looking forward to getting back to the gym and trying to get back to 215 without gaining any fat at all. The only concern I had was the loose skin in my abs, now I will definately look into getting some prep h from Canada.

jypoll is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    for temporary skin tightening you can use Preperation H. Get the stuff from Canada though, they banned the product Bio-Dyne that makes it work in the US because more expensive skin creams complained due to all the models using Preperatoin H instead.
    temporary as in for a couple hours or for the day? will this increase definition?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    From what I understand its like most of the day. I'm not sure if it would stay if you used it all the time but you would think it would help. I believe HGH should also help since one of the claims is smoother, tighter skin.

I also lost over 30 lbs and even after getting pretty tone and looked good I could easily jiggle my belly skin. I'm not sure if it bothered me enough to do a skin tuck but some people do. If I had actual sags I would probably get a tuck.

When you have 11hrs a night to play online you tend to learn a lot of useless fact.

BrownGirl is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post

Huh!! I never knew that! How cool.

domeyeahaigh is offline Senior Member
    I am losing weight right now and would rather look a little plump than skinny and chiseled rough...however I want to be skinny for various reasons...in the process I am doing a lot of cardio and losing weight but I am eating a lot of high fatty food ---> which is basically a LOT of vegetables cooked in butter plus salmon and high fat fish and high fat goats milk...i am eating healthy but am not worrying at all about how much butter i use when i coook.. i am also eating dessert and it is so amazing...

my plan is to keep on losing weight...but lose it very slowly....I am lifting weights etc..from what I guess all of the nutrients in the vegetables and the slow weight loss mixed with lots of sauna time, vitamin E supp and oil, massages, cocoa butter, sun, etc... will keep me from being saggy as I continue to lose weight...

oh yeah and a LOT of water.

paliplaya2010 is offline New Member
    Yea i have a problem with this too. except i lost 70 pounds in 9 months. its slowly starting to look better. time is the best option

Misery13 is offline Not Here
    When you have 11hrs a night to play online you tend to learn a lot of useless fact. [/QUOTE]

No single fact is useless.

Thread Information