Thread: Melanotan 2

Kelleh is offline Associate Member

Melanotan 2

I recently ordered some melanotan 2 from melanotancorp on on my 5th does of 2 days on .5mg and 3 on 1mg. I havnt got any sides from it yet not even a hardon and im not much darker.......is it possible not to have anysides?

nobody?

burnin69 is offline Member
    Ive read the sides are very individule

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    yes, that is possible

awesome thanks guys

Homer 8 is offline Associate Member
    Did you not feel anything after you injected.. hot flushes or nausea

nope i didnt feel anything....

how long does the needle need to be?????? Im using ultrafine 2.....8mm;5/16
    Last edited by Kelleh; 07-06-2008 at 05:16 PM.

deano bol is offline Junior Member
    i would never touch the sh$t again personally. i got moles from it which never went away, and am really not happy about it! i got hot flushes the first time and made me feel queezy, but it gets better from that point on. oh also, actually the process of jabbing into the fat, that personally killed. i left the solution in the small vial so when put the pin in to aspirate , it blunted it and getting through fat after that was not a nice thing.

All that aside, get a great tan which lasted for a few weeks! oh, and they also say it protects you from getting sunburnt.... thats not true as it happened to me when i went to thailand and i have naturally olive skin, so i dont burn easily!

deano bol is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelleh View Post
    how long does the needle need to be?????? Im using ultrafine 2.....8mm;5/16
    im not sure what you guys over there call it, but im pretty sure they are called 27 or 29 gauge. they are the same pins heroin addicts use... not the greatest thing to go into a pin shot and ask for 20 junky pins when your jacked... they automatically think your a dealer and have a crazy look in their eyes. just take it and get the fuk up out of there!! not sure how it works for you guys in the US, but here we have something called the needle exchange where we just go in and get what ever pins, swabs and barrels we need, and its free, and then we go back with the disposable bins and drop them in, and get another amount. the workers there are happy to see steroid users because its something different from the junky demographic they get from day to day... haha

anyways, hope this helped a little

Just an update......I stopped using melanotan 2 a little while ago. I used it for close to two weeks so i didnt give it a true run. I dont think ill use it again I got lots of little mole and moles i did have got pretty dark and my skin didnt tan lol. Im not done with lots of new moles. The only good experience i did get was sub-q injection. Now I have a little experience with that.

I would advise anyone to try it out, unless your one of the few that just wont tan. Im metis so a couple days in the sun and i get dark. I dont know what i was think paying for that stuff, I guess I was curious to what all the hype was about....silly me

RoadToRecovery is offline Senior Member
    You did sun bath while you took the chemical right?
    Its a common misconception that this stuff is a tan in a bottle. This is false - You have to tan about 1-2 times a week depending on your skin type, then after you achieve your tan, your maintenance is solely up to you.

From what ive seen I would personally never touch the stuff... about 80% of every person/thread ive come in contact with has gotten moles every where. Screw that.

I didnt tan in the sun while i was on it.....which i probably should have. Im glad I stopped that shit cause its def. not worth the moles.

n4529359 is offline Associate Member
    i am one of the unlcuky moley ones. I think it would of been better to finish the cycle untill your tanned enough. I hit a point where the dark spots came up and then i did'ent get anymore. So instead of stopping and getting half assed results with lots of spots i went hard and got pretty dark.

ital4286 is offline New Member

Want to try but skeptical

I'm 20 and 1/2 italian and just under 1/2 irish, and dont tan well. some spots get a little dark such as the back of my neck and forearms but thats about it. I get some color in my face. I have freckles but their not that noticeable and I don't have any moles. and I really want to try Melanotan 2 because I think I would look really good if I got tan. I'm skeptical because I've seen alot on appearance of moles but I do not have any right now so I was wondering what y'all think about that? Is there a good chance I'll get moles? I don't mind if my freckles darken if I get tan as well. If not I was thinking about trying Neutrogena build a tan for guys. Any help would be awesome. I also lift alot and box and I'm trying to get very built and toned so I heard that this could help but I'm also on N.O. Explode, Creatine Monohyrdate and Whey Protein. Let me know what you guys think.

hollaatyoboy is offline Associate Member
    im 2weeks into mt2 cycle i just finshed 10 mg the sides i have gotten are hot flashes right after injecton, little bit of nausea, hard ons similar to running test, and darkening of freckles right know i am pleased with the result. i am a type 1 i get tan but it takes a while. from what ive been reading alot of people who that get the moles are type 2 and 3

omgjimmyfricke is offline Junior Member
    i just finished my first 10mg too. I haven't gotten moles (knock on wood) but i have gotten an increase in freckles. I have no side effects when taking the melanotan either but im also doing it right before bed and im only taking .5mg ED...gonna start hitting the tanning bed tmr...hope to see some sick results

hollaatyoboy is offline Associate Member
    let me how that goes for u and what skin type are you

Thread Information