916casanova is offline Associate Member

Hair regrowth?? Any experiences??

Hey all, probably seen a post or 2 from me about having alot of thinning from tren a 75mg eod and 200mg test prop. I only took it for 5 weeks due to the hairloss bein so bad my fiance noticed on week 2 but I was loving the results I was gettin so I ran it for a bit longer. Anyway, this is only my second cycle and was wondering if any of you have had the hair grow back? If so what did you take and how long did it take? I am still using proscar and nizoral and going to try rogaine. I am 32 next month and not sure if anyone my age has had it come back??? THanks

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    I feel your pain in reguards to having MPB. To be honest with you, I have lost some hair off from the front of my head (temples) and it has never grown back. I am not saying this to discourage you but from my use of DHT inhibitors, Nizoral, and Rogaine all I have found is that it slowed down or stopped any further recession and my hair seemed to thicken up overall on my head. As far as major regrowth on the front of my head, nope, pretty much all the hair that fell off years ago after a dumb cycle never came back.

Tren is an iffy drug but if you are really paranoid about hair loss, I would stay away from it. Also, if you mean by 200mg of Test P as in 1400mg per week that will scalp your hair from the sheer amount of DHT that is being converted off of it. If its only 200mg per week then that is a pretty moderate dose and I would feel safe in saying that more than likely you are just an unlucky guy who sheds on Tren.

From my research and people I have spoken too Tren is very iffy in hair loss terms. I've read about guys who claim it destroyed their hair and then some guy said that Tren did nothing and that EQ, Masteron , Winny, Var, Primo, etc...scalped them. Now these days WHO KNOWS what they were actually using.

Yeah, I took cypionate before with eq and didn't lose any so thinking it may just be the tren . As for the test prop I am taking 600mg a week at 200mg eod. I only have one more bottle to go so gonna run it and hope for the best.

Anyone else????

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    I wanted to see what ppl said about this too.

Yeah, there has to be more experiences out there. The 'just shave it and be the big bald dude' can't be the only answer. *L*

Damn! There is no hope huh??

MattUK666 is offline Associate Member
    Hair will not grow back.

BUT, there is a way, cosmetic surgery, as far as I know, its the only way to get your hair back, im running Test E at 500mg per week right now, im on week 5, so im waiting to see if I lose any hair, but ive already researched it, and surgery is the only way....

Unless something new is out that does regrow hair, ide love to know about it too!

my hair fell out bad from anti-Es and it's growing back thick.

I read that finastride helps with some regrowth?? Not true? Also what anti-Es made your hair fall out? Do I have more to lose when on pct? I had started taking proscar when I was younger and it seemed as if it grew back a little but not sure at my age now...
    Last edited by 916casanova; 07-13-2008 at 03:16 PM.

letro and tamoxifen nuked about 70% of the hair about an inch or two inward from my hair line. By dropping your estrogen anti-Es magnify the effects pf DHT on hair follicles, so it's essentially androgenetic alopecia. All I have is nizoral, cuz i figured it's gonna do what it's gonna do no matter what i try. Your PCT may not be as harsh on you as mine was on me, but it sure as hell ain't gonna help and you can expect to wait at least 5 or 6 months after all of that to see any new hair growing. It blows, man, and i feel your pain.

That sucks. I will be taking arimidex .25 and Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 you think I will be okay? I stopped taking the tren and just taking 200mg test prop eod and still see some thinning so just gonna finish this bottle and cut my cycle short.

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Dutasteride!!! My hair has never been thicker....and this is after 2 tren cycles

Where you get it and how much? How does it compare to finastride? Did you lose alot while on tren then it grew back?

dutasteride is like twice as strong as fina. BTW those anti-es might cause a little extra thinning, but what can you do?

scibble is offline "A Dukkit In The Making"
    It's supposed to be more effective at blocking test conversion to DHT than finasteride. I saw one online pharm. with dutasteride (brand Avodart) for 100 tab at [guess I'm not supposed to put prices here...], but that'll vary obviously.
    Last edited by scibble; 07-13-2008 at 06:11 PM.

Yeah, may be a little late though now.

Thread Information