Thread: Accutane

jc95605 is offline Senior Member

Arrow Accutane

I have a question about accutane now. Again i'm wanting to run this during my pct since i expect to break out pretty bad. Already i'm starting to get some acne on my back. At this rate it'll be pretty bad during pct. Anyway I'm just wanting to know if anybody has heard of ac****ane causing you to lose strength or size. My big issue during pct is to keep most if not all the gains i made during cycle, so i don't wanna take something that will take away from those gains.

Also my 2nd question would be to take 10 or 20mgs. What are ppl using out there? What are their effects? Any information will be appreciated. Thanks again guys.

bigt10 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jc95605 View Post
    I have a question about accutane now. Again i'm wanting to run this during my pct since i expect to break out pretty bad. Already i'm starting to get some acne on my back. At this rate it'll be pretty bad during pct. Anyway I'm just wanting to know if anybody has heard of ac****ane causing you to lose strength or size. My big issue during pct is to keep most if not all the gains i made during cycle, so i don't wanna take something that will take away from those gains.

Also my 2nd question would be to take 10 or 20mgs. What are ppl using out there? What are their effects? Any information will be appreciated. Thanks again guys.
    LOL accutane causing muscle loss thats a first. it can act like a bit of a diuretic if anything since its likely to flush alot of water out of your body.

if anything its the antiobiotics that cause muscle loss. they are anti biotics and the same way they stop new acne from forming they also will inhibit some protein synteheis.

dave plaumbo wrote and article about this at his blog at m e s m o r p h i s or w/e that site is.

But do it legit the bloodwork is important and its to expensive to buy online and then no doctor is monitoring you.

HitOrMiss is offline New Member
    Ive taken accutane once before with doctor supervision and the way he dosed it for me was 20mg for the first month then 40mg for the next 2 months and back to 20 for the last month. The way he explained it to me is that u should take the highest dose u can handle so that it has a lasting effect, but 40mg was the most i could handle. At that dose my lips were always severely chapped and the skin on my face was peeling, but it was worth it.

Thread Information