Thread: Elbow pain

famo is offline New Member

Elbow pain

hey all, i started a cycle of sust 250 and deca 300 about a week ago, i think i started feeling this placebo effect which made me push a little more than i used to, anyway, a few days ago i got a really sharp pain in both arms on the inside part of my elbow just under the bicep. The left arm has no pain anymore but my right is pumping with pain, im unsure as why this has happened and is there anything i can do to stop or ease the pain?? its affecting my lifting and im worried that it could get worse. I used to train 5 days a week prior to starting my cycle, now im doing am and pm workout routines. Could it be the strain from extra workout routines or am i simply lifting too heavey too quickly?

Coach 44 is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro. I'm not a doctor but I've had the same thing for the about 3 months. It started in the gym with my right elbow during bench presses. The locking at the top just killed me. It didn't help that it was during baseball season and I was throwing batting practice everyday. That had to stop when I started having the type of pain you describe. I had two cort injections with temporary relief. The crazy thing is since the season has ended and I'm not throwing anymore, the right elbow has gotten alot better but the left hurts now. During workouts a neoprene sleeve helps but afterwards it sucks. I've began adding 50 mg.s of deca to my hrt and I'll lyk if it helps. Take Care.

Thread Information