chamkila is offline Junior Member

acne problems...??

hi guys, first all let me say , the advice that i get from this board is just excellent, helps me out alots, thanks again!!
    question?
    Im planning on taking a cutting cycle soon, consisting of Fina/Winny/Prop closer to summer, I've done 3 cycle previously, the thing that bothers me the most is that I ALWAYS break out with acne anytime I'm on juice, is there any sure fire way of preventing the breakouts, usually on my back and upper arms, it just looks horrible!! I wanna get cut but also be able to show off my cuts, if theres a shit load of acne everywhere, it looks really disgusting, how do most of you bros deal with it... any help is most appreciated!!

DecaDick is offline New Member
    Ahh the many downsides of using AS ... Sucks bro, but most of us have been or are in the same boat as urself ... The only thing I can suggest is to get a good antibacterial body wash and facial bar ... I actually use Neutrogena oily skin formula soap, and this product alone has dramatically improved my complection ... If you can some accutane from a dermatologist or source that would be even better ... Hope this helps bro

Thread Information