Thread: Pulled my glute

NOSUPERMODEL is offline Member

Pulled my glute

Just wondering if anybody has any advice on getting this healed up quickly. I did it 3 weeks ago this Saturday and it still has not gotten any better. Kind of hard to do cardio or anything else lower body with the pain. It almost feels like you have a bruise and someone is constantly pushing on it. Its right in the middle of my right a** cheek.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. I have pulled other muscles before but this might be one of the worst.

Thanks in advance.

goodlifting is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NOSUPERMODEL View Post
    Just wondering if anybody has any advice on getting this healed up quickly. I did it 3 weeks ago this Saturday and it still has not gotten any better. Kind of hard to do cardio or anything else lower body with the pain. It almost feels like you have a bruise and someone is constantly pushing on it. Its right in the middle of my right a** cheek.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. I have pulled other muscles before but this might be one of the worst.

Thanks in advance.
    holy crap what were you doing when it pulled?

NOSUPERMODEL is offline Member
    I was using the squat machine. Don't know what its really called but it basically has the pads that set on your shoulders and then a platform that is kind of curved. I didn't even have that much weight on there.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the club. It seems I always have some injury i'm nursing. Never heard of an ass injury before, since one of the largest and most robust muscles. Your best bet is to isolate and avoid working this muscle group for awhile. It may take awhile. I tore a muscle in the back of my left leg. Had a bruise 6" by 12". That was in may. I've been 100% on that problem for a little over two weeks now.

Thread Information