jackedupknee is offline New Member

ACL ,LCL reconstruction/ nerve damage

Dear users
    I had my reconstructive acl,lcl surgery 3 months ago. I've been in rehab for 6 weeks now. My knee is getting better but slowly. I was just wondering if any of yous out there know of any supplements or gear that will promote a faster recovery. Thank you

snowman is offline Senior Member
    You dont want to promote faster recovery by taking any supplements or gear... rehab slow and steady will be the best thing for you...some people think by taking supplements or gear after a surgery is the best thing to recover fast, but in the long run is the worst thing they did... you just had surgery in your knee, you want to take it really slow, because that the knee, you are going to walk on the rest of your life.... its not like having surgery in your arm or anywhere else in your body, ITS YOUR KNEE.... did i make my self clear????

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    NOPE!!!! I've had 3 major reconstructive surgeries on my knees (2 on my right and one on my left). You absolutely don't want to rush recovery. That is the reason why I had to have 2 reconstructions on my right knee. I tried to come back too quick. And I tried using HGH, deca , glycosime/chondroitin, different oils, dmso, etc. You need to just be patient.

jackedupknee is offline New Member
    Thanks for the information dudes. I really appreciate the feedback.

Thread Information