stang is offline Associate Member

please help from everyone

Need some help from this board... Im 33 years old 6'2 200 pounds working out 8 to ten years really good shape.. Cycles about 2-3 every year for last 6 years.. Ok here is what happen i was in a bad car crash broke left arm in two places right hand left ankle and my pelvis.. wreck was 4 weeks ago. cant try to put ant weight on my feet till week 13 from crash thats when pelvis will be all better.. i will get to start rehab at week 14 .. i'm stuck in a hospital bed till that time.. Of course my muscle are braking down legs look like jello.. i was thinking about starting a low cycle of test and deca like 300 mg a week 5 weeks out from the start of my rehab. That way when i start my rehab it will be ready to kick in and it will help me threw my rehab to gain my muscle back a lot faster.. i would run the cycle 5 weeks out from rehab than stay on cycle for another 7 weeks or so.. anyone see anything wrong with this???? PLEASE NEED INPUT FROM ALL

anyone???

snowman is offline Senior Member
    Bro, take your time to recover properly in Rehab without any steroids .... yes its going to suck, and you might loose some muscle, BUT you will heel properly... when you are ready to go back to the Gym, that muscle will come back in no time ( muscle memory)... i had surgery last year on my back, and lost 15 Kilos in a month do to the operation and the stress, once i stopped stressing because i was not working out, my weigh started coming back slowly, i was off for 4 months.... i got all that weight back plus more.... take it easy, and heel properly, and IF you keep eating properly, you wont loose that much weight.

cool thanks..

turk1968 is offline Associate Member
    Ive just had my left arm in plaster / bandages for 8 weeks after surgery for a ruptured tricep tendon. I lost a ton of weight ,my arm withered away from nearly 20 inches to possibly 15 !! (could not bring myself to measure it ) Its very depressing but time flyes by my friend. I am back in training 7 weeks and still struggling but getting there. Just take the time out , heal properly. I was taking saizen hgh and after the operation i got an infection which ment daily general anasthetics to open my arm up and clean out all the dead cells and puss. My surgeon asked if i was on anything as my arm was healing too quick and he had to literally tear the skin open each night to open the arm up. This has left me with a worse scar than ever. Healing too quickly is not necessarily better. With your injuries let them heal naturally . Eat good and clean which will help masses ! Use your anabolics when you recover and you will pile the weight back on! Best wishes.

I just wanted to take a small dose of test not for size or anything just to help be get stronger while i'm doing my rehab so i can walk and work my legs a little sooner...

Cloe85 is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stang View Post
    I just wanted to take a small dose of test not for size or anything just to help be get stronger while i'm doing my rehab so i can walk and work my legs a little sooner...
    That doesnt sound like a bad idea. Hubby says that test does help things heal faster.

I thought my car reck was bad. Shattered heel, 2 broken ribs, fractured sternum, spranged knee, some gashes and 2 huge hemotomas on my other leg. I just had my second surgery on my foot, Feb 4 - they fused it.

This thursday was my first day of P/T. Flexing my foot back n forth. About 2 weeks ago or so, I started back to the gym after being away for 8 months and the first flubbed up surgery.

I just work around my foot.

Start P/T and take it slow. As much as I want to start using my foot at the gym, I dont bc it will just slow down my progress or cause the hardware to loosen and then look at another surgery. That is something I know I wouldnt handle well at all.

I so feel for you. I was on the bed for 8 months with my foot up on pillows.

Think of it this way, youve now got servents... they cook, clean, medicate and come at your whim for anything you want or need... well for the most part

As things heal, which will be at different rates, exersise and work out what you can. If its only one leg, work it. Same, with arms... Im sure one will heel faster than the other... then just start working it.

Youll be a little off balance, but it will help you overall when you start working on the other limbs.

I have a lot of nerve damage in my foot and the nerosurgeon at the pain clinic tryed giving me Rx's. They are all supposed to help repair nerves... however, they are also psych meds. They did bad things to me, so thats not an option. Plus I didnt like the idea of taking it.

Vitimin B is really good for nerve dammage. I load on it.

For bone repair - heavy calcium and magnesium

I wish you a speedy and full recovery,
    Lots of air hugz

(dont want to touch you and make something hurt)
    Last edited by Cloe85; 04-16-2011 at 02:09 PM.

Thread Information