gonebluffn is offline Associate Member

4th week on cycle ruptured or herniated a disc

My Question is this haven’t pinned in a week now I know I have to end the cycle but will injection sites show up in MRI since they are longer estered gear. And if so should I come clean with the dr. since he is giving me steroid injections in my spine which I didn’t think would help much but it helped me so much I was literally amazed .I couldn’t walk before seeing him and felt like I could actually go the gym afterwards which I knew better of course. I actually had a great workout the day before the injury went home felt great that night woke up the next morning and couldn’t put any weight on right leg hopped around for a bit making breakfast then got ready was going to go to chiropractor and couldn’t hardly get my right shoe or sock on after fighting to get it on I went into muscle spasms all over couldn’t walk at all and was in such agonizing pain I was screaming at the top of my lungs .I spent 6 hours in ER before anything for pain drenched in sweat so I’m sure it’s serious pain is tolerable now anyway so much for my summer cutting cycle. Just wondering if MRI is going to show site inj. Thanks for the help guys.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    They are going to give you an epidural steroid (anti inflammatory) injection. I have had several of them but unfortunately I have never had positive results from them.

Nothing will show up on an MRI in regards to your cycle and personally I would NOT tell them because it can effect a lot in the future. It really has not bearing on what happened to you except for the fact maybe you lifted to much to soon and it will not effect your treatments.

I have ruptured L3, L4 & L5/S1 and ultimately had 2 surgeries.

Yes ER sucks, they did NOTHING for me when I ruptured L5/S1, worse pain ever. I could do nothing but lay on the ground. No sitting, no standing, no walking. Nothing relieved the pain except surgery.

If anything would could help it would be ice.

Thanks for the reply I didnt want to have to divulge that info thanks.

I got my MRI back last monday 4 herniated disc had s steroid shot in the back prior to MRI it done wonders one of the herniated disc had gotten on my psyatic nerve I wasnt able to lift for a week but I think IM going to finish cycle been to the gym five times since injury with no problems ,definately no squats or dead lifts but not on pain meds seems to be going well.Any advice from someone with common injurys would be appreciated,Injured disc on two levels l4 l5 s1 l5

Thread Information