Thread: all is lost

BulkCity is offline Junior Member

all is lost

I feel an all time low of depression, hating my job seeing no way out of it
    Being too lazy and tired to give 100% in gym workouts, got no spark or motivation
    I use to be hungry for success in gym
    Now my routines are lagging, feeling shit about myself, got no vision of what i want to achieve anymore in terms of gym goals
    and worst of all, im only 19 years of age
    Anyone else been through this feeling and managed to get out of it???

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I'm 51 and bigger, stronger, make more money, and am better looking than you and pull more tail than you..

that's what drives me..

Every person in the world at different times feels just what you describe..

Now, what you do about it, the decisions you make and actions that you take from today.. that's what determines, that's what the world thinks of you as a man, and as a person..

hope that helps.. hope for you that you get my point and what i am trying to say..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    I'm 51 and bigger, stronger, make more money, and am better looking than you and pull more tail than you..

that's what drives me..

Every person in the world at different times feels just what you describe..

Now, what you do about it, the decisions you make and actions that you take from today.. that's what determines, that's what the world thinks of you as a man, and as a person..

hope that helps.. hope for you that you get my point and what i am trying to say..
    wow, well said bro...very wise words...

BulkCity is offline Junior Member
    I understand what your trying to say
    and thanks to you
    I absolutely smashed the gym tonight
    thank you for those helpful words

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    Everyone hits rock bottom at some point i am soon to be reborn, been living with chronic pains for 10 years now at am 39, took me 10 years to find someone to fix me. You hate your job find something else i got sick because of a job that i hated, and pushed in a burnout in 2008.

Going to the gym does not mean wanting to look like mister Olympia for me its all about feeling better. At 19 you got a long time to live bro. If you are way to far gone consultation with a good psychologist can help you out, been there done that and it was well worth the $$$

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I'll say this just a little different.

Everyone get's knocked down from time to time, this isn't the issue.

The issue is how you get back up that defines you as a man.

Everyone is sometimes lazy. Just today, since i've been on vacation, away from the gym a little and somewhat sick, my natural inclination was to blow off going to the gym today. but i didn't. I went, telling myself that's all i had to do right at this moment. then once i got there, i told myself i just need to do a few half asss routines then i'm outta there. Once i started my routine, i told myself that all i have to do is warm up properly and then maybe I'll do one or two decent routines, then cut the rest of the routines and i'm outta there. Not once did i tell myself I was going to have a good day at the gym. that would have been too much. instead, I incrementally said I'd do just a little, then a little more. All in all, I had a decent, but not great day. much better than i thought, and now i'm feeling pretty good about going.

Yes. you are down. every single one of us has been there. The trick is how you bring yourself to get back up.

Good luck!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    As everyone else is saying, we all have our low points and get knocked down but if you dont get back up you will never know the joys of succeeding. You cant succeed without some failures along the way either.

I have been knocked down plenty of times but I never let it get me down for long. I guarantee you if I was to post blow by blow of what has happened in my life you would ask how I keep going. You just do and I also know a LOT of people have had it a lot worse than me so I have no room to complain.

Your 19. Life is just beginning. You will have a lot more low points but it's all in how you decide to deal with them that matters. Glass is 1/2 full or 1/2 empty.

vonner is offline New Member
    get up, and go get it

Thread Information