eightythree is offline Junior Member

What's the longest you've stayed on Melanotan 2?

I am on my 8th month in a row or so, about .5mg a day. I have been skipping a few days for the past month or so.

Chief N~ is offline New Member
    I know you've got to be dark as hell!

ShredMN is offline Banned
    does taking MT2 make your skin darker without actually tanning. Or does it just help you get more out of your tanning sessions? I have blonde hair, blue eyes, and fair skin, so its hard for me to get a good tan and even harder to hold it. Will mt2 do wonders for me?

West Coast Winner is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ShredMN
    does taking MT2 make your skin darker without actually tanning. Or does it just help you get more out of your tanning sessions? I have blonde hair, blue eyes, and fair skin, so its hard for me to get a good tan and even harder to hold it. Will mt2 do wonders for me?
    Iv been wondering the same thing. Someone please enlighten us?

shredded is offline Junior Member
    MT2 has been proven to provide a sunless tan, keep in mind a much faster and darker tan is obtained with UV exposure.

Quote Originally Posted by ShredMN View Post

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    To the OP I have been on MT2 pretty steadily for the past yr and a half. However I tan pretty easy naturally so once I got to a maintenance level I dropped back to dosing once every week to 10 days or so as I don't like looking too unatural in the winter months.

Thread Information